A/AA AAA or DII

nickforte4261

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I'm sorry, you guys would have won with them there, now I know it. Glad it matters so much to still be talking about it.

And EZ, what difference does it make wherther I go to BW or not? I can still see through your... let's say...game. I am glad you approach every game as if it were playoffs though. That's the spirit. You can always use it to back up your smack.

Edited by bhs007

This is too funny. Here we are in the playoffs and teams are talking about a preseason game. Sure teams would like to win every game they play, preseason or regular season, but lets face it preseason is mainly used to get players into game shape and to experiment. Im sure if Brentwood had beaten FRA, the FRA players would be saying the game was meaningless. We can compare the 3 divisions forever and nothing would ever get settled, but I guess it makes for a good debate.

why do you even care so much, you obviously arn't a player, and even if so, you dont go to brentwood, so you must really wanna be supportive. were you even at the game? i dont really care, and i wasn't bragging, I was using it as an example, but if you feel so inclined to make brentwood look glorious, that's fine. The fact is I was using it to back my discussion as to the topic presented. I dont see why you care so much except for maybe the fact that you've got some security issues involving a school that you dont go to, yet still defend to the death... hmm bandwagon?

I'm gunna have to agree with EZ on that one, why don't u ever talk about your school? What school do u go to? because i know that you have said on this board before that you don't go to Brentwood. Also, EZ i know you guys played USN how recent was that? becuase i think that we get them first round, and so i was wondering how you would compare the 2 teams now, bc we played them early and lost 1-0 on a controversial goal, but i think we have improved and i was wondering if you know much about them, because you seem pretty knowledgeable.

i think AAA is probably the top classification and then Div II and then A/AA.

i think that A/AA top teams could beat anybody from the other two classifications but then you to like #5 and below and then it would be harder to see them beat teams from the top of other classifactions. AAA has a bunch of great teams. you probably have to go to like #10 to finally reach a team that couldnt match well with the top teams of other classifications. and then DII you could probably get anyone from the top rankings but most of them dont beat the other teams. most of them either tie or loose to them. but it is really hard to decide.

OK, this should probably clear up any misunderstanding that people may have regarding DII and them not being the best classification in soccer this year. We should compare what the top teams in AAA and A/AA have done in the past two weeks against DII opponents. In AAA, #1 Brentwood tied #8 MBA 1-1 and lost to #2 BGA 3-2. #5 Oak Ridge lost 3-2 to unranked Father Ryan and 3-2 to #5 Knox Catholic. #6 Bearden lost 2-0 to #4 MUS. #7 Germantown Houston tied #4 MUS 0-0 and lost to unranked Briarcrest 1-0. #8 Clarksville lost 2-1 to #3 ECS. Combined, the top AAA teams went 0-6-2 against DII in the past two weeks. When looking at A/AA, #1 FRA beat unranked Pope John Paul II 4-0 and lost to unranked Brentwood Academy 2-1. CCS tied both unranked Baylor and #6 McCallie 0-0 and 1-1, respectively. So that makes A/AA a much more respectable 1-1-2 against DII, but it came against far less competition than what AAA got in the same two weeks. The bottom line is this for DII: a combined 7-1-4 against these two divisions in the past two weeks. DII is the best boys, sorry if this ruffles feathers.

USN is pesky... they have good ball movement, and have some dangerous players. im pretty sure number 7 (short, shaved head). they dont have a real goalkeeper, he was a field player they recruited to play in goal, so take shots. but number 10 in the back is very strong and will move up to play in the attack... he has red hair... i think