Best Hitters...

sportnut

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! I am really tired you hearing all of you trashing Club K. :( I am a Club K student and have been one for about 5 years now. I would never take back one bit of my training or wished for any less number of people in my classes. :D I take hitting and catching both from Doe. Just because you aren't one on one with a instructor doesn't mean they aren't giving each individual 100% of their time. I absolutely love the staff, the atmosphere, and everything else about it. I have been given the oppounrity to participate in college expo's that other instructors can not provide. Club K has helped my game 110%, I would not be the player I am today if it wasn't for Club K. And as for the "parents pen" as you guys like to call it; if you were a student you might understand why they have that. My lessons go so much better when i know my father or mother are not standing behind me watching my every move. you can relax and get so much more out of a lesson. I would recommend Club K to anyone who asked me where to go for training, it is the best as far as i am concerned. If you don't believe me go ask some more Club K students or some college coaches. How many of these other individuals that give lessons have gold medals? Thats what I thought!

My daughter started at Club K six years ago (when she was eight) as a "I wanna learn to pitch kid" Cheri was her only instructor and she taught and knew my daughter by name and often called her at home to see how she did on the weekends. She became one of the better pitchers in the state. When she started not showing improvment her fourth year, i believe it was not enough individual attention to tweek the little things. I knew it was coming because Cheri was (and i applaude her for it) striving to make her business nationally known. So i moved my daughter to a college coach who after her first month with her she gained three mph, just by watching her and fixing some bad habits that could not be caught unless the coach was watching only her. Anyway, I thank Cheri and Club K for turning my daughter into a pitcher, and I thank Coach Angela Sullivan for making her better.

spirit01: in my post, i never questioned the quality of instruction nor the individual attention given to the students at club k. if you will reread my post, you will see that what i questioned was the club k policy of PAY IN FULL ADVANCE AND IF YOU QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURSE WE KEEP ALL YOUR MONEY, BUT IF CLUB K QUITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COURSE CLUB K AGAIN KEEPS ALL YOUR MONEY. DOES THAT SEEM FAIR?

No that does not seem fair but you have to realize they are a buisness and they have to make a living too. I do not know all the details about what happened in your sitituation but I know Club K was not trying to just get your money and leave you empty handed. they are there because they truly want to improve the game of softball. I'm sorry about that happening but for the 5 years I have been there I have not known of anyone being unhappy with the service they provide. :o

Have you not ever considered that the people at Club K are human? I have been to Club K for 10 years and it is the reason I can hit. Whenever I have a problem they have addressed it promtly. I am always asked what is wrong, how I have been hitting, and what do I feel I need to work on the most. Club K is a business and they can not satisfy people 100% of the time, but do you not think their continual expanding says something about them as a business? They must have done something to right to have the credentials they do as well as continually producing talent.

Ezellsoftball04--hitting off the tee works too.

ok,ok, i give up; i guess i am just way off base here; i suppose it is possible for club k to simply take money from about 20 girls, then walk out on the girls and say nothing about reurning any or all of the money; i suppose that is the way a business is supposed to be run; heck, the parents of these girls were probably wealthy anyway, so what difference does it make if they keep the money?? Wow! how blind could i have been? thanks to you people who have opened my eyes?