Best place for a track meet?

TedLNancy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun

How many runners could we cram into the "stalls" that they put the horses into at the start? They put like close to 20 horses in there, so maybe 40 runners? Instead of a starter's pistol, we'd have that bell thingy that goes off in horse races. Sweet. And we could wear horse numbers (smocks) visible from the side, and hit each other with whips if he started slowing down. I want to be known as "Seabiscuit" when I begin my kick. I'm calling Louisville right now to make arrangements. Great idea, Parks :angry:

How many runners could we cram into the "stalls" that they put the horses into at the start? They put like close to 20 horses in there, so maybe 40 runners? Instead of a starter's pistol, we'd have that bell thingy that goes off in horse races. Sweet. And we could wear horse numbers (smocks) visible from the side, and hit each other with whips if he started slowing down. I want to be known as "Seabiscuit" when I begin my kick. I'm calling Louisville right now to make arrangements. Great idea, Parks :)

:angry::D:lol:

MBA is a great place for meets.  The Doug Hall Relays are always well organized and efficient.  Coaches Pruitt and Compton always do a good job with their meets.

I would have to agree that Coach Pruitt does a remarkable job running track/cross country meets. i have never met a guy so punctual: "the race will start in 2 minutes...mark that 1 1/2".

did i mention what a great all around guy pruitt is? and what is up with that hat of his? it's really quite stylish and maybe a bit intimidating if i do say so myself.

This just shows how one quality character can totally bring a place together to put on a really good track meet. Whether Pruitt is trying to set up the FAT or just walking around the vicinity just being himself, his antics are priceless. For this I think he deserves a title.

This just shows how one quality character can totally bring a place together to put on a really good track meet. Whether Pruitt is trying to set up the FAT or just walking around the vicinity just being himself, his antics are priceless. For this I think he deserves a title.

as far as a title goes, he will always be affectionately known as the MBAJA.