Fairview-Columbia Academy Score?

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairview sneaks in a free kick before ca sets, knotting score at two midway of 2nd. no score til ca gets a header off a corner 18 minutes into overtime, taking the win. ca keeper stops "a"s pk and the rebound. great job! jacket coach gives great pep talk to losing mommies and daddies after game!

Edited by aingus

dude stay off our coach he has done nothing but put this program where it is supposed to be. what team do you play for anyway?just for a note 2 of ca's goals were deflectsions off of jacket defense the only one actually put in by a ca player was the one in overtime.and for a first the refs that called the game did a great job! good louck to ca in reigion

Edited by importkid1886

Hay man lay off the coach. He has done nothing wrong. And if you want to call Fairview's goal "sneaking in before ca sets", then i guess i should probably mention the one where the CA keeper grabbed the ball after it had already gone across the line. The line judge even said it was a goal, but the center ref waved it off. Overall it was an awesome reffed game. At some point one team had to win. That game could have gone either way.

fairview sneaks in a free kick before ca sets, knotting score at two midway of 2nd. no score til ca gets a header off a corner 18 minutes into overtime, taking the win. ca keeper stops "a"s pk and the rebound.  great job!    jacket coach gives great pep talk to losing mommies and daddies after game!

actually, they looked pretty set up on that free kick. and anyway, are we supposed to wait for you guys to be ready before we take the kick the ref said we could? do teams do that? are we supposed to let you defend? jacket coach did a good job, and the "mommies and daddies" didn't lose the game. fairview lost, the TEAM lost, and let's leave it at that instead of being all gay and talking smack. like you said, it took a DOUBLE OVERTIME for you guys to pull out the win, so it's not like you walked all over us or something. it was a hard-fought game on both sides, and one team had to win one way or another. it was pretty even, very competitive, so get off this 'fairview blows' kick you're on, because it could have easily gone the other way, and where would you be then? whose side would the 'losing mommies and daddies' be getting the pep talk on, hmm? remember, we only lost by one goal. we beat ZCA 5-0 in the district game, and we beat Page 4-1 last night. you guys tied page 1-1 and beat zion 4-2.

props to the keeper for the PK stop, though.

Edited by playoff4

and ca has beaten fairview....twice. but that's all in the past, both of you go win tuesday so you can meet again. it's hard to beat a good team three times.

Thank You, SWEEPINGUP! We have both played two very intense, high-emotion games that could have gone either way! CA is a great team...keep it up and we'll do our part and see you back there for the Region Championship! Great game, by the way! Even though I was on the short end, i feel it was a very good game, to play in and i'm sure just as exciting to watch!