Freshmen Phenomenon

camo092

MBA's Todd Miller, freshman, is a great pitcher who has already begun to dominate teams this year. He is a great pitcher with a great work ethic, and will dominate in the 3 years to come. All of us in this division better watchout. Any thoughts, anyone else seen him play?

what summer team does he play for? I'm just currious because i play for the chattanooga colonels 15's and maby we will get to face him. The best freshman pitchers i have ever seen were coty green from baylor (last year) and the calapino guy from farragat (last year)

Well sorry i cant really answer your question, im not sure what team he's on in the summer but it might be the nashville attack, i know he has one of those bags but he might have played for that team a while ago. Ill try to get back to ya on that.

Anyone seen him play, he really is a beast, he shut out BGA and Father Ryan this year and has already had at least 3 other wins. He's pitching tomorrow in MBA's game in the region tournament if anyone wants to see him dominate!!