McMinn vs. Farragut rematch?

MCtribe#10

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUALLY , Playdo, that is correct punch terminology for powering your punch, very impressive, I maybe a nerd but, I know alot about the martial arts, You have been kind to me , I hate to keep dogging ya'll , but noone seems to attack back from Farragut or knows anything about them and other teams, so I just jostle ya'll alittle. Now, RunnerBoy, Why don't you say that the F in Farragut means fairies, during the game Wed., I am sure, someone will be glad to discuss it with you. I do notice that you used the proper name for yourself as runner"BOY" , I think Bryan Hill is 21 and Doyle is 12 or 13 try one of those first, they can probably convince you that you have been mislead!!

doyle is a fruitcake. he'd have trouble convincing his left foot to follow his right. hill is a very strong player though i'll have to give ya that. sorry invasion but the team left at 3:00 so the people talking trash now are not players but i'll be there for the game and be glad to let them know. as to fairies well if the wings fit. lol :)

doyle is a fruitcake. he'd have trouble convincing his left foot to follow his right.

zaphod, zaphod, zaphod.....you have finally gone over to the dark side. Wasn't it the Bearden boyz that started to "fruitcake" crap last year? Where are the now? The Bearden Killer took care of business with them and he may just become the McMinn Mauler before this tourney is over.

Have a safe trip to Memphis and back home Wednesday night. Smoke a stogie for me.

Peace.

Look, I don't mind you holding it down for Farragut, that's fine, they need all the support they can get from us.

(Pause for laughter)

But seriously folks, the problem here is how you have not left the door open at all for McMinn, and like 8 different times. We know who you think will win and we even know by how much. And you know what -- Farragut is the safe and smart pick.

It's just that, if McMinn does win, somebody is going to get on here and ride you until you apologize or something. It won't be me, because I'll be happy enough with the win -- I'm just saying, we realize our position.

But don't count us out.

KEEEYAH!

And shouldn't it be something like the "Bearden Barber" or something? Bearden Killer doesn't sound half as cool as "MCMINN MAULER".

Actually, the Bearden coach gave him that moniker. He was a thorn in their side last season and even kicked a last-second FG against them to beat them in football this year.

AZaphod, Maybe some of your McMinn players left, but some are still in town, Sorry, you seem to be full of it or lack any Knowledge of WHERE THE BOYS ARE!!

no invasion...he is right the ENTIRE team left at 3:00 even some fans went with them on the bus..........which means you are the one with "lack of knowledge"