McMinn vs. Farragut rematch?

MCtribe#10

Farragut will rip McMinn if they keep talking. I think these McMinn posters are only fueling Farragut.Regardless, I wish both teams luck.

Im not positive, but I think that same exact post has already been mentioned already in this thread. Yeaaaaahh your embarrased. Think about what you have just done, and stop getting on coacht- I think its in your best interest.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, MCMinn boys, You will notice that there are NO Farragut posters jumping on this thread, Wanna know why? They don't talk trash, and this is the only place ya'll do anything. In case you Supermen have forgotten, Farragut only beat you 2-1 and out shot you by 20!!! Oh yea, sounds like they ruled your roost. Your team is not bad, I will give you that , BUT you still are not in Farraguts league. In fact you probably wouldn't made it thru the region. So , go ahead jump on me now, because on your keybords is THE ONLY place you will be in control. Good Luck would seem inappropriate because even that wouldn't help. Your lucky you never played Lenoir City, That would have been another loss!!!!

im sure LC would have been a good game...they have a really good team....and u are right farragut is in a league by themselves....and as i have already said, farragut has earned and has mcminns respect. and they also have the respect of the 6 other teams in memphis. "been there done that"...only farragut can wear that t shirt..........it is an honor to make it to memphis and a honor to share the field with farragut........good luck to all

Thanks for the humbleness soccermadness. No doubting McMinn is a good team, and more than likely it's not even McMinn players that get on here. I know they have some anxious fans, and that's fine, but they take it too far sometimes. You don't see Farragut starting a "Congrats Farragut" thread..

I love you Invasion.

The whole time I was reading your thing I was waiting for the Doctor Evil laugh.

Calm down buddy, we know Farragut is good.

Also, have you ever actually said anything that needs more than one exclamation point? I mean, you can't really have that much exclamation behind one thing. It gets kind of frivolous -- unless you are mocking someone else!!! LOL!!!!

Playdo, I appreciate your love , one of your players said on another thread he hated me and both your post Playdo have at least been kind to me. I get on here and just ride ya'll s boat. You guys seem to get so upset off about this. I am going to Memphis to see Lenoir City play and CCS and maybe I'll watch ya'll if it's close to the same time. Your team does brag to much, BUT, I admire what soccermadness said and the humble part. If you want to hate, then hate me McMinn, I don't see that hate is wor the energy, anyway, I beat up on Cleveland for ya'll on these post , because YOU ARE the BETTER Team, But , Your right , Farragut is in a league ., by themselves, and you can prove me right or wrong on the field. I just don't ee it in your future though, YOu got the worst draw of the tournament!! BUT, I do wish you Good Luck! Oh Yea, SEE YOu in Memphis!!!!!! ..and as we all say, we fight on here but in the long run Go VOLS!!!!

Guest mchssoccernut

let me just clear some things up... i'm just a mcminn fan pokin fun at the other teams cause i'm a diehard fan...ya'll understand...nobody take these things personally...but i just love mcminn and so i gotta support my team...i know farragut is good the best in the state...i'm not tryin to knock them or ne one else. i like to watch farragut they're a great team. and i'm sure invasion ur a great player i'm not sure who you are but everyone on that team is good... as for mcminn and farragut if they play it'll be a great game.. it won't be another one sided affair like last time... if they do get a rematch it'll be a game for the ages. good luck to both teams.

I love the way these posts go...No one who talks on here is USUALLY a player for their school (unless you are Ooltewah who is ridiculous). Neither McMinn nor Farragut PLAYERS care about Coacht.com at all just like soccernut said. They are both admirable teams who love to play soccer and want to win. McMinn players do not care what anyone says about them on here, and neither do Farragut players-In other words there is no FUELING FARRAGUTS FIRE BY TALKING JUNK! Both teams will go out every game and play to the best of their ability....whoever wins is the better team at that time. So please Invasion just stop...

Edited by mchsfutbol2003