4th best team?

laxdaddy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well anyone that knows me knows that im gona say MBA, but it really is hard to tell. The top three teams all split their season series 1-1 so there is no way to say. Really, though, no one cares about anything but first honestly. Congrats to McCallie. I dont mean to be dumpin on your question though just thought id put in a little input.

Who was the next best team to McCallie, MUS, and MBA this year

I think it would definately be between CBHS, USN and Farragut, I think from playing CBHS twice they seemed to be the best of the 3. They got a lot of good shots off that just never seemed to bounce in. They didn't have a terrific defense, but still seemed to be a pretty sound team.

I think Webb will be very good, they have no seniors or juniors i think i heard. They have some attackmen that can play and will be a solid team in 2 years

Well anyone that knows me knows that im gona say MBA, but it really is hard to tell. The top three teams all split their season series 1-1 so there is no way to say. Really, though, no one cares about anything but first honestly. Congrats to McCallie. I dont mean to be dumpin on your question though just thought id put in a little input.

He was asking who is the 4th best team behind McCallie, MBA, and MUS. I'd probably say Christian Brothers too. They had the best attack and goalie out of USN, Farragut, and them. They had some decent athletes on the midfield too. Farragut had noticeably better longpoles though. But overall, it was Christian Brothers.

Guest BIGRUSN

surprise purprise, i say USN. we beat farraguwithout playing exceptionally well, and we lost to CBHS by one without a starting defender and another somewhat poor performance. Its hard to tell, but i think its probably between USN and CBHS but Farragut may have it next year whit a lot of tallent returning.

I would put it between Farragut and CBHS. Yes, we lost to USN by blowing a 5 goal halftime lead, and I can complain we were missing two starters but that game is in the past. I didn't think USN's depth of talent was up to the other two. When we played CBHS the first time, we won by 5. Good game. In the playoffs, their attack played great and gave them a one goal victory.

well obviously im gunna say that my own team was the 4th best in the state, but farragut and usn gave us good competition, we had probably our 2nd worst game of the year against farragut(not taking anything away from them) and that was our first road trip, which we never do to good on anyway, and then usn in ot by 1 shows that we are all pretty equal

Edited by cbhslax16

i say CBHS is the 4th best-- they did make the semi's and beat Farragut when it counted. they beat USN in overtime in a very sloppy game. CBHS played terrible in that game-- they blew a 4 or 5 goal lead at half (something like that, don't remember exact #). i think they were clearly better than USN. farragut just didn't look that great to me. they looked more lucky than talented. they had some great players but none that stood out as many as some of the CBHS players. i'm sure there will be disagreement due to all the farragut players that are addicted to this site, but that is just what i think.

i think there is a huge dropoff from the top 3. Thats pretty sad if Christian Brothers is the 4th best team, considering that they got shut out by a tennesee team. From my two games against them, i saw nothing impressive at all, except for that #85 i thought was pretty quick and decisive. Their goalie didn't impress me, my friend who shoots maybe 60 scored twice on him from more that 7 yards out. I would say the next closest team would be Farragut, with their talented longpoles and good size.

I think its just like the top 3, on any given day eithe ron of them could win. The first CBHS/FHS game FHS played good and CBHS didnt, FHS wins. In the CBHS/USN game CBHS barely pulls a win out in overtime, close game. The FHS/USN game was a very good game, FHS came out very strong and pulled ahead by 5 or 6, then in the second half due to not having some starters, lack of conditioning, good adjustments by the USN coaches, and USN wanting it more, USN pulls out a 1 goal win. Dont bite my head off for saying this, but personally i think FHS is a better team and just completely blew that game. USN had one great attackmen and two good middies, 24 or 42 i cant remember. Lastly the second game between CBHS/FHS, it was a good game the whole way through but i nthe end CBHS ame out of it by 1. Its just like the top 3, you can never tell, although personally i thikn MUS is still the best team. Dont get mad McCallie, its just from what has gone on its MUS that decides if they win or lose and in the chamionship they did play alot tougher team the night before. As much as you say you should be ready for it, it does take its toll on the players.