Greenbrier Vs. Lipscomb

Yankees Are #1

Greenbrier knows what DL has DL knows what Greenbrier has. The question is who will be the victor this time? I think either team has a great shot to win, but i think that as good as both teams are GB will pull this one out. EIther way it should be a great game.

Give me some predictions on who you think will win, how, and by how much thanks.

hsfball, I believe the Friday sectionals for Greenbrier-DL match up with

Walker Valley-Grundy Co. Just like in softball, winners play at home losers hit the road.

I don't think anyone wants to have to go into WV. 39-2 with their losses coming from out of state opponents (or so it appears).

Walker Valley-Grundy Co. Just like in softball, winners play at home losers hit the road.

I don't think anyone wants to have to go into WV. 39-2 with their losses coming from out of state opponents (or so it appears).

Lipscomb or Greenbriar will go down to Walker Valley and beat them. Walker Valley hasn't played the types of team that will prepare him for the playoffs. Yes they have played some decent teams, but they will lose in the sectional game.

Walker Valley-Grundy Co.  Just like in softball, winners play at home losers hit the road.

I don't think anyone wants to have to go into WV.  39-2 with their losses coming from out of state opponents (or so it appears).

Lipscomb or Greenbriar will go down to Walker Valley and beat them. Walker Valley hasn't played the types of team that will prepare him for the playoffs. Yes they have played some decent teams, but they will lose in the sectional game.

Looks like WV will be the ones traveling to Lipscomb, while Greenbrier goes to Grundy. Since I have a daughter on the softball team, I don't get to follow the baseball teams that close. What are the chances both Greenbrier and Lipscomb will make it to state?

Looks like WV will be the ones traveling to Lipscomb, while Greenbrier goes to Grundy. Since I have a daughter on the softball team, I don't get to follow the baseball teams that close. What are the chances both Greenbrier and Lipscomb will make it to state?

I believe the chances for both to go to state are very good, but it won't be easy for either team.

The Grundy upset win over Walker Valley shook things up a little.

Congratulations and good luck to both schools.