CAK vs. LC

GKBD15

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

details? it was same way LC scored on the bounce of the clod of grass went about 6 ft high not 2 ft. haha. It was a good game, but we didnt come with our A game to CAK. The refs were actually pretty decent for a change as well. I have to say LC, I dont think you guys will be able to pull this one out. CAK is moving around off the ball very well and had many other opportunities to pull back and hit some, but they we trying to make the perfect goal. A team that can still score, try to make the perfect goal happen, and not become a bunch of cocky punks, is the team with my vote for the Regional Championship. Good luck to both teams and congrats on strong seasons. I have enjoyed playing both of you. Coach Prediction? CAK 2- LC 1.

I guess we'll have to see which team comes off the field with a smile..  If LC plays their A game which Im sure they will,  CAK is going to have a hard time stopping them.    :D

LC  2

CAK 0

Has LC not played their A game both times they have lost to CAK this year? I have seen them play at other times and it looked like it was their A game both times. Thats just me.I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything soccer4life.......dont get me wrong.

Edited by GKBD15

CAK is 2-2 this year against LC, in the words of my good friend Big Mo, "when it rains, it pours" CAK 3-1. Bowman gets at least one of them.

That looks like they are 2-2, not 2 for 2, but most people might get what you were saying. Having played both teams in the same day, I would expect CAK to win this one even though, we beat CAK and tied LC. They seemed more balanced across the field, and not as reliant on one or maybe two players. Bowman is a good player, but if he plays on a small field I think he is pretty well neutralized, because if I am thinking of the right guy, speed is his main asset. Good luck.

This is going to be an awesome game. LC will come out pumped ready to avenge two losses and CAK will come pumped because they know LC is a very good team and if LC scores first then it will become extremely hard for CAK to pick it up. LC is very emotional and getting in early and first will give all the fuel they need and more. If CAK scores first it could deflate LC for a little bit and will really help CAK relax. Should be a barn burner. CAK-3 LC-1 (pk...they always get one against CAK)

This is going to be an intense game. Definately the last 20 min or so. Both teams want this victory so bad they will do nething to get it. If CAK shuts down Mitch, their job will be alot easier. In the two times i'v played LC they didn't score unless off a pk. They will only get a few chances in the game with CAK's strong defense. If they capitalize it could be trouble for CAK. CAK should win but LC has a very good chance to take this away from them. Good luck to both.

3-2 CAK