The Only Real Contenders For State Championships

chxian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest biggie20

Farragut is the better team. farragut is completely dominant. mcminn is rubish. absolutely horrible. Farragut will kill them. mcminn couldn't beat them if their lives depended on it. farragut wins this game 6-0. jared price gets SHUT DOWN. just like he did against columbia. and this time so will shaver and slack. they will lose. cause i will make sure of it. GO FARRAGUT! mcminn is horrible.

Haha...I like this guy.

From here on out, anytime there is a "Team X v. Team Y" thread, there needs to be a space left for biggie20. He just needs to pick a side and go with it. Perfect post.

Also, add "cause i will make sure of it" to everything you say too. Haha...This has made me so happy.

GO FARRAGUT!

From what Ive seen this year I would have to say that McMinn Co and Farragut have been the most consistent teams all year. I would say the team that gets the better goalkeeping will win because both teams have alot of offense. I wasnt too impressed with McMinns keeper last night against Columbia. He seemed slow to react. Farraguts offense is much more potent that Columbias so he better be on his toes. I was real impressed with the way McMinn uses the whole field.

division 2 state champs will be CBHS. CBHS lost its only game when its keeper and top forward did not play. my nephew plays for ECS which beat CBHS and told me they will NOT lose again. CBHS beat ECS in divicion finals and allowed 1 shot on goal. CBHS has already beaten/dominated both farragut and oak ridge. this is the lock of the season-4 straight times state champs.

Biggie20 You are not fooling anyone who matters. You are not from Farragut. So who assigned you to talk trash for the Farragut Team,? I don't think anyone elected you so stayout.... Farragut for some reason of humbleness , rarely get on these threads..... And CBHSQueenGuppy, You didn't dominate either Faragut or Oak Ridge, and your excuse OIf missing players when you lost???? Ask Farragut How many starters they played against you? CBHS will not repeat and it will surprise only CBHS but cause a cheer heard round the field . The real games will be in A/AA great matchups there and East Tn will dominate this class

Now that the sectional and sub state play is over and the brackets are out the initial post has been amended and the only real contenders for taking the TITLE are:

AAA - Brentwood, Hendersonville, Farragut, McMinn County

The first round matchup between Farragut and McMinn should be a good one with the winner having a lot of momentum going into the semifinals

D2 - BGA, CBHS, Knoxville Catholic, Knoxville Webb

BGA and CBHS may be favorites but the Knoxville schools are capable of going all the way. When was the last time Baylor AND McCallie failed to make the state quarterfinals? USN is the only team that has no shot of going all the way in this bracket.

A/AA - Columbia Academy, FRA, Martin Westview, Sheffield

Teams that haven't seen Columbia, Westview and Sheffield should not overlook them. FRA is the clear favorite in this bracket. I hope CAK and Lenoir City do well and wouldn't be surprised if one of them makes it to the finals.

chxian, either Baylor or McCallie have gone to DII states every year the division has existed until this year. ND went with Baylor in 1998. McCallie and Baylor in 1999 and 2000. Knox Catholic and Baylor in 2001 and 2002. Knox Catholic and McCallie in 2003.