WesVLT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will come down to brentwood and farragut, and i am giving my vote to farragut. After what they did to BGA, even though that was very early, I think they are the team to beat. You don't beat BGA by that much as a fluke or anything. They are a good team. I know that people will try and rip me up for saying that a team will win state based on a game they played early on the season, but oh well. If they can beat BGA 6-0 then they can beat anyone. Brentwood is the next best team i'd say. They manhandled clarksville like goo said, and Hendersonville only beat clarksville by 1. The 2 teams tied in the regular season, but i think that brentwood has the edge. Hendersonville has Xander, but Brentwood has Lowder, Ogilvie, Edmunds, Hall, Kinsey, and Cicero to name a few. This comparasion really doesnt matter, because these teams probally won't see each other anyway. But look for Brentwood and Farragut and then Farragut will take it.

I heard Hendersonville outplayed Brentwood in their meeting in the regular season. You cannot compare scores when both teams win. Brentwood lost to Ravenwood and also drew MBA, not something one of the best teams in the state are supposed to do.

Hendersonville is also loaded just like Brentwood if I remember correctly, dont they have 3 or 4 freshmen starters and 2 or 3 sophomore starters? When we played them Xander was not their entire team at all. I think they are as good or better than Brentwood.

Hendersonville is a very good team and they do have a chance to win state. They have a lot more than just Xander, they are great on corners and could give whom ever they play a hand full. As for the Clarksville game, I was at the game and would hardly call it scraping by at all. Clarksville was at home and Hendersonville just flat out controlled the game hands down. They out ran Clarksville and was more physical then Clarksville as long as playing more technically talented. Hendersonville couldn't find the net and in my opinion had a harder game before than clarksville got. Rossview was looking for revenge since last year's elimination to Hendersonville, while Gallatin just seemed to be happy to be in region. Rossview is a more physical team than Gallatin and I know that Gallatin beat them, but I still believe Rossview to be a better team when they decide to play their game. None of this matters any more, so here are my picks for state.

Brentwood

Oak Ridge

Hendersonville

Farragut

then

Brentwood vs. Hendersonville

Yeah I know I picked Hendersonville, but I don't think Farragut can beat McMinn and Hendersonville in back to back days, which I think it is set up that way.

They out ran Clarksville and was more physical then Clarksville as long as playing more technically talented. Hendersonville couldn't find the net

Hate to break it to you bud, but one of the biggest "technical" things in soccer is being able to find the net. Brentwood found it 4 times against Clarksville and Hendersonville found it once. I don't see Hendersonville making it past Farragut or McMinn. I would love to see you guys prove me wrong though. good luck