FRA

twinkles

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I've only seen fra really have one weakness, it is pretty much the same as anybody else's weaknesses so it doesn't really matter, the key is to get a goal early and just play with them, they will tire down but you are also tired down also. They are a solid team, only way to beat them is for them to have an off night and hopefully that won't happen. Good luck mullins, hope u get a ring for ur senior year, tell the guys that cpa wishes yall good luck and give my good luck to daniel for me. I am trying to make a trip down if yall make it to the finals, good luck man.

when BA played FRA, FRA's right fullback looked pretty weak. They work it around the back and wait for openings, so stay patient and don't dive in-- Their backs are very good at finding holes in the midfield, so stay patient and compact. Wait for the mistake and capitalize on it. They are a very good team, so if you can't capitalize on the mistakes, you're in for a long match.

Listen FRA is weak in the middle all they have is a little overlap pass to the outside if you can shut that down you will own the field. They are a very good team i will give them that but when we played the that is all they did but when they did do the overlap pass they would cross it in and they are very good at crossing and winnning balls out of the air so watch out for that that is all i got to say about that

Listen FRA is weak in the middle all they have is a little overlap pass to the outside if you can shut that down you will own the field.

Are you retarded? FRA's biggest strength is the middle. That is where they have Young, Davenport and McDonald. 3 very very very very very very good players. I don't know what you are talking about. And no I do not play for FRA, bc i figured that you would respond just by being like oh well you play for FRA so thats why you think that. But no i dont. They have the best middle players we saw all year buddy. Well maybe Lafonte and Cartwright were a smidge better, but other than that they were the best middle we saw. So i don't really know who you are watching.