Unaka vs Chattanooga Christian

ehs_uhs_07

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't how I imagined it to end for Chad Lewis, Rusty Chambers, Ryan Bowers, or Cody Collins.... they were great seniors.... they're gonna be missed next season. This season, they helped lead Unaka to countless victories.

But there is always next season for the upcoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. They're gonna have some awesome players again next year! Good luck Rangers and great 2004 season!!

Chad, Rusty, and the rest of the seniors, you will be greatly missed good luck! :D

Unaka, congratulations on a great year! Just remember, for a rural public single A school to get to the state tournament and get to compete with the best - That is something to be proud of and remember always!

Don't let the snobs get you down, maybe someday us lowly east Tennessee teams can get together and have our own tournament! There are good players on all the teams, it is just harder for the small publics to put together 9 superstars on the same team.

You tried your best, be proud of this years accomplishments, and good luck to all of you in the future.

RHSfan

I never said Unaka was a bad team i just think that there were better teams in middle and west tn in A ball that were better than unaka and didnt get to go because of the competiton down that way and the competition in East TN A ball is very weak and if you dont think its weak then theres something wrong with you. Unaka is a very good ball team and i congratulate them on a good season and i wouldve liked to see them win a few games down in memphis but they didnt and thats just how it goes sometimes.

As for Hayseed theres a BIG difference in AA Ball in East TN and A ball in East TN and thats why Volunteer isnt there! ALOT more competition.

What about Elizabethton and Happy Valley, both AA in the same county that they couldn't beat. There is a huge difference in the A and AA conferences. Unaka had a good team but in any other conference or district than the one there in they don't make it to state. Really, they only had to beat one good team to get there.

What about Elizabethton and Happy Valley, both AA in the same county that they couldn't beat. There is a huge difference in the A and AA conferences. Unaka had a good team but in any other conference or district than the one there in they don't make it to state. Really, they only had to beat one good team to get there.

Thats exactly what ive been trying to say!