Mt.Pleasant vs. Goodpasture

walmart01

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Cougs! Congrats to Coach Estep, Coach Ballard, Jay, Herb, Michael, Brad, Sturdi, Chris, AJ (Tice), Danny, Hoop, McGhee, Diaz, Porter, McCool, Chassen and the rest of the guys on an awesome year...so far. Years from now the memories you're creating will be some of the sweetest you'll ever have, especially for you seniors. Enjoy it and don't let all the negative 'hype' affect y'all. You're a good bunch of guys NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY! Those of us that couldn't make the trip are still cheering for ya! Good luck today w/ the weather and I hope ALL of you have a safe trip home.

Final Score 5-3 Goodpasture wins. What a great game! Mt. Pleasant was in the game until the very last pitch with two on and two out. Both teams gave a great effort. Great job by the Mt. Pleasant Tigers. They played their hearts out, and that's all anybody can ask. I knew that it would be close. Great game.

Edited by wuzMP63

Congragulations to Goodpasture. Mt. Pleasant, what a year! You have nothing to hang your heads about. I know it hurts now but you'll look back and see what a wonderfull experience this was.

As for the game, i thought both teams were pretty evenly matched. The second inning was the killer for MP. It just seemed that Goodpasture was able to string together hits in that inning. I thought Mp hit the ball well but just couldn't put them together like GP did.

Tuten, Roberts, Scharrer, Holt, Parsons, and Benefield you all should be proud of the memories you have brought to Mp. No one will forget the Tigers of 2004!!!