Best goalkeeper in middle tennessee

#1inthastate

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paul fuchs played keeper for the first time this year over at usn. he is a converted defender who had an amazing season, culminating of course with the back-to-back saves in the CBHS shootout. he may not have been the best this season, but he wasn't too far off the mark, and as he gains experience, i expect to see big things from him.

paul fuchs played keeper for the first time this year over at usn. he is a converted defender who had an amazing season, culminating of course with the back-to-back saves in the CBHS shootout. he may not have been the best this season, but he wasn't too far off the mark, and as he gains experience, i expect to see big things from him.

Pauly fuchs for sure.

mark mcwatters of ryan is by far the best keeper in dII middle, if not all of mid-tn. i played BA's keeper twice and, he might not have had much defensive help, i wasn't too impressed with him. i also played usn's keeper early on in the year, and also saw him get thrashed by bga in regionals, i think he is a decent keeper, especially for his first year, but i think his defense kept him alive in games. mchugh and some of the others are scrappers that blocked many shots. but mark mcwatters kept ryan in many games this year and made some crazy saves, i think by the end of next year, he'll be the best keep in all the state

I think Timmy Howard is the best and most suprising keeper this year his work on and off the pitch have really impressed me, but his play towards the end of the season greatly suffered, there is however one keeper who kept his composure during the season and that is David James, you can see him this summer in the net for England in the Euro 04.