Class 4A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I had to vote for the Rebels. Central and Powell will be good teams. I expect Carter and West to be pretty good.

If Maryville stays away from key injuries. I think us Rebel fans have a good chance of seeing Championship #8 and a 15-0 season. I hope there are no injuries this season.In the last 2 seasons there have been a ton of injuries.

Maryville will have a 3 year starting senior quarterback,An all senior offensive line that averages nearly 250lbs a man,Good receivers and good running backs on offense.

On defense you will have 3 returning starters on the line,1 linebacker and 2 defensive backs. There is good young talent ready to play also.

Maryville has a very good senior class,A good junior class and a great sophomore class.

With Maryville not making it to Murfreesboro this past season the players are more hungry than ever to get back to Murfreesboro.

The region will go like so:

1) Maryville

2) Central

3) Halls

4) Carter

5) Powell

6) West

7) Clinton

Maryville has too much firepower, people are underestimating the Bobcats, Halls will be much better, Carter will go as far as Brett Stanton will take them(which is great considering they don't have much at receiver), West must reload, Clinton will surprise a few people, and Powell is a transfer or two away from being a great team. ;)

i think halls will be very good this year, they didnt lose hardly ne one on the offensive or defensive sides of the football. Their offensive line didnt lose any starters and the weight average for the line is 255. The defense only lost 4 starters and to be honest they didnt do much besides chase lobetti which should have been a senior this year. just look out for halls they will be a force to be reckoned with. and they will not be consider an easy win ne more

• 1 month later...