Greenback

GHSKees5008

Ok does anyone else have any more information on Greenback. I've only saw a few practices and one scrimage. I've heard two different stories on how the team looks. One says that we look decent and the other says we look pathetic. Any one out there have the real story?

Edited by GHSKees5008

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at both scrimages in May and I thought the Cherokees looked real good. They have a lot of strengths and a few things, like any other team, to work on with the younger players. I read the negatice post and it didn't make a whole lot of sense, like a lot of negative posts that make their way onto Coach T. It would be nice if things could stay on a positive note this year.

Forget Austin James and Gregory Way. The real star on the Greenback team is STARNBARS nephew.

Word is he is heading to UGA............United Garbagehaulers Association. I'm sure Stars can set him up. In a couple of years he will have big red hauler with A/C.

Maybe we can add him to the growing list of Red Rebel Boosters Club recruiters. It's a big deal to get free garbage service. Seems to be working in the Halls community.

I was at both scrimages in May and I thought the Cherokees looked real good. They have a lot of strengths and a few things, like any other team, to work on with the younger players. I read the negatice post and it didn't make a whole lot of sense, like a lot of negative posts that make their way onto Coach T. It would be nice if things could stay on a positive note this year.

well- I'd love to blow sunshine up your skirt-

but greenback is going to have a tough time this season. If you would like to ignore the truth,and live in your positive happy world-- good for you.

Truth of the matter is, after Way gets injured (his back wil hurt from carrying that team) the rest of the season is a wash.

James is questionable at QB-- and with no recievers to throw to, the truth will be evident to all. I suspect GB to have a 5-5 season.

well- I'd love to blow sunshine up your skirt-

but greenback is going to have a tough time this season. If you would like to ignore the truth,and live in your positive happy world-- good for you.

Truth of the matter is, after Way gets injured (his back wil hurt from carrying that team) the rest of the season is a wash.

James is questionable at QB-- and with no recievers to throw to, the truth will be evident to all. I suspect GB to have a 5-5 season.

Yeah, I agree...Greenback will not have the kind of season that they had last year...One person can't carry the team and who's to say that he could if he had to...Greenback just isn't showing anything this year...

Is Moore and McClurg going to Seymour?

I have heard that they both were going. I know Caleb Moore is for sure.

He was only at football 1 day all spring. (granted he was at baseball for the first week, but the whole second week he missed, and did not play in either scrimmage).

Apparently they are unhappy about the firing of the baseball coach, and the one sided treatment by the AD of the sports at GB.

Cherokee motto-

football or nothing.