Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lookin' for Clay County, but I had to settle for Celina.  =P

CCHS made a name for itself its opening year, and the Class of 2005 is going to help carry it.  Keep in mind that CCHS was the only team to beat Gordonsville in this region last year, and had them shut out 20-0 at halftime...on their home field.  That is NOT promised to happen again by any means, but I certainly have faith in CCHS to go the extra distance this year.

If you call beating a team in a meaningless game for Gordonsville something, then so be it. I will not doubt that CCHS has played better the last 2 years but if that game would have meant anything to Gordonsville they would have won by 21 points.

Don't discredit that game for a silly reason like that; the team who wants it most won that night. Assuming Gordonsville DIDN'T take it seriously (which, considering I played against them, I feel like they obviously did), then why take up for a team that didn't give it everything they got?

I'm just saying that Clay County High School deserves the respect of beating a talented G-ville on their home field, which is something nobody else in the region had done last year. We're not promised to be #1, #2, or even in the play-offs, but from watching my friends and team-mates practice over this offseason and at Spring Practice, I have much more faith in them now than what I had after my season ended last year where we lost 15 Seniors.

Edited by CHSBulldog12

Watertown takes the region this yr they would of been #2 last yr if it wasn't for 1 call of unsportsman like conduct on adam patterson this yr ,but the real tigers of the region this yr will come from watertown and the co mvps adam patterson,and dusty ray will be the only thing representing gordonsville this yr

i also have to agree with it bein the sofest region along with region 1

I agree,G-ville is in a soft region.They don't have the team that they had several years ago.the o-line stinks and the d-line can't do nothing.Dillard had better be proud of the past teams,because he sure won't have anymore talent than they were.Those teams were the best in G-ville history. ;)

I agree that Dillard wont ever have the teams that he he had in 01 and in 02 ...cause he will never have the linebackers like hughes and jackson he had in 01 plus the hreat jr class that came on strong in 02 with Claiborne carring the rock and mabery making the way ..with babcock on defense also...,but should he be proud or embarrashed that he do his job well enough with that kind of talent to not win state... :blink:

What did you say?