Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Smith will be tough but nothing special, zero air attack and no line no ground attack you better have some good signees to replace that line.

:lol: ...no air attack...we'll have maybe the best QB in the region..or second..Cates is here too...no ground attack...we have the best running game hands down, best RB for sure.....along with our D...i mean come on....we loaded man....our line will be respected also...i have no doubts this team will win the region... :D...injuries could be a factor if they happen but thats football...everyone deals with them...but i still say we r strong enough to take the crown this year..

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everybody in the region had one last year.  Who us?  loaded?  We barely have enough players to scrimmage.  I think we only have 23 out...or is it 85?  I'm not good with numbers.  :lol:

825290057[/snapback]

No you must not be good with numbers. I heard it was closer to 100 around spring. :D

No you must not be good with numbers.  I heard it was closer to 100 around spring. :)

825290229[/snapback]

Our guys are so small...it takes 3 guys to fill one uniform...therefore we probably have only 33 uniforms on the sideline. :lol: I just hope we have enough players to finish the season after playing such physical teams as Livingstone Academy (with all of those all state players). We probably have a couple of kids that will make all county. :D

Edited by Antwan

Macon Co. losing,I could get used to that,no I am already used to that. :lol:

825282579[/snapback]

you are awful confident there muffin the reason people probally dont talk on here anymore is bcuz we are just casual obsevers ourselves....and our coaches dont like us to run our mouths when the season hasnt even started yet.....so good luck to whoever it is that you dont badmouth :D

PPride....Who ended up with a better record at the end of the year?  Livingston was the hottest team coming in the playoffs.  I know Macon, Portland or Smith Co. would have rather played someone else than faced Livingston.  Talk is cheap??  History to brag about??  Come on have you looked at the all time record vs. Macon Co.?  And putting Macon or Trousdale above LA this year is crazy I don't care who you are.  To tell the truth Smith Co was the best team last year.  I give them credit the put one on the wildcats at Livinston.  Macon and Trousdale both won in despiration.  They didn't want to meet LA in the playoffs....ROLL WILDCATS ROLL... :lol:

825282800[/snapback]

PPride....Who ended up with a better record at the end of the year? Livingston was the hottest team coming in the playoffs. I know Macon, Portland or Smith Co. would have rather played someone else than faced Livingston. Talk is cheap?? History to brag about?? Come on have you looked at the all time record vs. Macon Co.? And putting Macon or Trousdale above LA this year is crazy I don't care who you are. To tell the truth Smith Co was the best team last year. I give them credit the put one on the wildcats at Livinston. Macon and Trousdale both won in despiration. They didn't want to meet LA in the playoffs....ROLL WILDCATS ROLL... :lol:

02Wildcat,

Livingston is no doubt going to be tough. However, Trousdale does'nt seem to post much threat to people, why is that. I understand the quality of athletes are not returning but Clint Satterfield is still at the helm for the Jackets need I say more.

As far as Portland goes I saw them play Greenbriar in the spring a force to be reckoned with is an understatement.

This is one of the best regions in the state. Who ever wins between Livingston and Smith Co. should win the region followed by Trousdale Co. Portland and Macon. But 1 mistake by any team could cost you a trip to the playoffs

825290582[/snapback]

I have to disagree, I think Portland is the one to beat this year. I spoke with a coaches son this summer and he does'nt expect a lot from this years squad. I know what your thinking, He would not tell me if they did but we are pretty close friends. If he says they dont have much they dont have much.