Class 3A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest hogeye15
Livingston Academy wins this year over smith co., smith county coaches could hear every play livingston called due to bad headsets, everytime livingston ran a play smith would blitz two linebackers in that hole, livingston knows this now and will be ready for battle when they meet again, livingston has something to prove. thumb

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

Livingston Academy wins this year over smith co., smith county coaches could hear every play livingston called due to bad headsets, everytime livingston ran a play smith would blitz two linebackers in that hole, livingston knows this now and will be ready for battle when they meet again, livingston has something to prove.  thumb

825305686[/snapback]

;) omg that is a good one the best!!!!!!!!! woah knee slapper there!!!!!!!!!!hahahhahaha

Livingston Academy wins this year over smith co., smith county coaches could hear every play livingston called due to bad headsets, everytime livingston ran a play smith would blitz two linebackers in that hole, livingston knows this now and will be ready for battle when they meet again, livingston has something to prove.  thumb

825305685[/snapback]

It didn't look to me that SC had to blitz much last year. They dominated the line of scrimmage after the 1st quarter. If you think that's what happened...then so be it. Just make sure to bring those good headsets to SC this year. ;)

Ok...is this just not the same ol song as last year? NOBODY gave Macon County a chance. But who was the champs last year? Maybe we wont be as good as last year...maybe we'll be better. But how can you count us out??? Coach Dyer is an awesome coach and just because we're young you think that's gonna be a valid excuse for the Tigers? NO it will not be. So here is my predicitions. 1) Smith County, 2) Macon County 3) Portland 4) Trousdale. And LA...another nobody bowl championship. So let's get buckle up and get ready for a good ride this year! GO BIG BLUE!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!

Ok...is this just not the same ol song as last year? NOBODY gave Macon County a chance. But who was the champs last year? Maybe we wont be as good as last year...maybe we'll be better. But how can you count us out??? Coach Dyer is an awesome coach and just because we're young you think that's gonna be a valid excuse for the Tigers? NO it will not be. So here is my predicitions. 1) Smith County, 2) Macon County 3) Portland 4) Trousdale. And LA...another nobody bowl championship. So let's get buckle up and get ready for a good ride this year! GO BIG BLUE!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!

825306339[/snapback]

You have got to be kidding me Macon Co. ranked over Livingston. The best that Macon will do this year will be if lucky 6-4 or 5-5. Macon will be lucky if they do as well as I predicted especially ranking them above Portland, LA and Trousdale...sorry but Macon will not be in the playoff hunt this year...They'll be the ones playing in a nobody bowl. I mean shoot Macon has two winning seasons in a row and everyone should bow down and pay homage to them...come one the haven't had 3 winning seasons since 72-74 seasons.... :D

I don't have a clue who will win any of these games, and I don't think any of you do either. I would be careful of running my mouth and hoping some 16 year old who spent all last night chasing girls round town will be there to back me up.

825306721[/snapback]

Or running your mouth on a thread in which you have no clue about. :D

Maybe you should stick to stunts...huh? :D

Or running your mouth on a thread in which you have no clue about.  :D

Maybe you should stick to stunts...huh?  :D

825306780[/snapback]

Twan, I get on here to get Wildcat fired up and you screw it up. And what makes you think I don't know anything about this thread? If knowledge was a prerequisite for this thread it would have closed when Queenbee woke up!

Edited by stuntwoman