Cloudland football

Guest Lander Power

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe it is over for cloudland. All they need to do is keep working hard and rebuild their program. It doesn't matter if Mike Lunsford is still there or not. Work hard and keep up the effort and you will find success again. I am not a cloudland fan but they just need to keep working hard.

Edited by footballsmylife

Yeah, you guys in landerville need to be licking your chops for Jellico. Hmmm...let's see, they've won one game in the last two years and that was against a horrible Cosby team. If this is what you guys up there are looking forward to.....you're really reaching!!! Face it, you all are terrible!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha GO UNAKA!!!!!

pujo, avery should be scoring more. As I said, they have all their skill players back from last year. That's what happens when you have an experienced team. They should get better every year. Avery is very well balanced in their attack. Solid passing and running game. Of course, they were last year. Good chance that Spradling and Bare will be playing somewhere on Saturdays. I may even drive up there to see the Avery- Mitchell game. Just wanted everybody to know that the kids from Avery are what drives that team. Just like the kids from Cloudland will bring us back up. Even if it takes a couple of years. Everyone knows that experiance is the best teacher.

l;ander33 if youy are ao big and tough where the world are all of those touchdowns at? they are sure not on the score board hahahahah you must be dreaming wake up and smell the coffee cuz nobody has seen that big mean team you brag about STONY CREEK IS GOING TO ROCK YOUR WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by creekercalhoun

i like lunsford as a person, but i hated him as a coach. i stand behind the seniors of '04. they are the reason cloudland did great, not lunsford. cloudland is not dead however, give them time to get in their stride. i agree with whoever said that luke is a great player...he is, but so are many others. good luck guys! make us proud and just keep trying. victory will come, but you gotta focus on your game and set your mind to it. don't listen to the people who tell you that you can't do it. you can!

the best player on cloudland is #68 luke sparks.  if everyone had the hustle and heart that luke had we would be as good as in the past  luke played great against north greene.  luke keep playing hard luke you are the best lineman in the conference thumb

825354113[/snapback]

thanks for the comment about me i really appreciate it lander 33 but who are you?

Cloudland was good because of a big line and Byrd. They all had heart, and never quit. No matter what you say, you just can't coach having heart. You either got it, or you don't. Of course, their lack of a secondary eventually caught up with them against CAK last year. Lunsford who?

On a related note..

Yeah, you guys in landerville need to be licking your chops for Jellico. Hmmm...let's see, they've won one game in the last two years and that was against a horrible Cosby team. If this is what you guys up there are looking forward to.....you're really reaching!!!  Face it, you all are terrible!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha GO UNAKA!!!!!

825358747[/snapback]

Unaka won't go anywhere but home come the first round of the playoffs. Face it, Region 1, the weakest in the state, will be swept by a much stronger region 2.

Glad this has been cleared up.