Unaka Football

creekerfan

the king is a role model to me and many other young men that played in recent years at Cloudland. heard the word from lunsfords own mouth. nobody as dedicated to the weight room as the king. all hail the king! all hail the king!

no wonder the program is down right now, they've got the king as their role model ... king i love bothering you on whatever board your on, but i will stop. just thought that you were to harsh on unaka. i am proud though, because you have backed off a little.

i wish cloudland and HV could at least scrimage this year. I know king, your teams wore us out, blah, blah, blah. just thought that it would be interesting to see though.

cloudland football will be alright. those boys up there are too proud to let it slide too far down.

king, this winter, if you get tired of watching that roan mtn. basketball and want to see some good basketball, you ought to come catch a HV game, or a least watch us thrash unaka again, since you like to see them get beat so much. HV tied for 1st in their conference last year and is much better this year.

sorry, did not mean to get on basketball.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey scoutman ...your are a Cyclone fan and parent..Is it true, the Peters kid is moving up the creek,,heard his family is moving there and what does the cyclone football look like this season from an insider. I think they made the wrong choice for a coach... And will Unaka's football coach let Peters play if he transfers to Unaka??

Edited by etsportsman

HV4Slizzer No 1. Do you have any ideal what you are talking about

Stoney is spelled Stoney not the way you learn to spell it.. No 2 There is no Junior High on Stoney Creek, Only Unaka and Hunter. Third, My son Charles has lived a total of two years out of 17years of his life on Stoney Creek. He has lived in the City since birth, except for a few years in Chattanooga. So know your facts before you make statements you know nothing about.

And for Etsportsman NO he is not transferring anywhere and will be playing football for Coach Pless in August. As for his brother Jeff who is at Unaka Elementary, he will be playing for the Rangers again this year as for high school he will be given the same option his brother was. Hopefully he will take his time, and make a decision he will glad he made for the rest of his life.

"king", you got nothing done on the field. And if you still watch your "highlight" reels, you are more pathetic than I thought. I saw you play, so don't talk about gettin' it done. I know a little more than sweep left and sweep right. My goodness, I'm even a little familier with cover 2 and post routes. Main thing; you are clueless and you need to stop embarrassing us with your rhetoric.