Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

shane c.it makes no diffrence if you know who i am........i havent done or said anything im ashamed off.........well except for maybe when i called ae a punk(my apologies ae if i havent allready!)

this self rightous attitude you have about teaching kids...

i still dont know why the kids i teach and coach arent worthy of being called boys and girls club.........is there another issue you have with these girls?

this is something i enjoy doing i wouldnt spend my free time if doing it if i didnt enjoy it so much

but im not a teacher of youth because my kids dont live in the inner city?

i wish someone on this board had the guts to say what you really dont like about the kids in our program

one day it will come out.........i just want to hear you say it

i dont dislike anyone here.........just think maybe the maturity level needs to hike up some

Edited by robpride

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could ae but no one seems to want to let it go

825325143[/snapback]

You're the one who brought it up in on this thread. I mean you said something along these lines, "Fake Boys and Girls Club" So ShaneC just took it and ran with it. I just laughed at it because it was funny.

But to be honest with you, I really don't care about it anymore. I mean, nothing is going to change and you all won't go into the REAL clubs and talk with the girls that's over there so we can't fuss with you about that. But I can't wait to meet you tomorrow at the CoachT meet and Greet meeting at Fulton High School tomorrow.

GO AE...

Panther and ShaneC, when's the rematch at Fulton? And do I need to come to be the Police? :)

Edited by AERoadrunners

shane c.it makes no diffrence if you know who i am........i havent done or said anything im ashamed off.........well except for maybe when i called ae a punk(my apologies ae if i havent allready!)

this self rightous attitude you have about teaching kids...

i still dont know why the kids i teach and coach arent worthy of being called boys and girls club.........is there another issue you have with these girls?

this is something i enjoy doing  i wouldnt spend my free time if doing it if i didnt enjoy it so much

but im not a teacher of youth because my kids dont live in the inner city?

i wish someone on this board had the guts to say what you really dont like about the kids in our program

one day it will come out.........i just want to hear you say it

i dont dislike anyone here.........just think maybe the maturity level needs to hike up some

825325025[/snapback]

Robpride I have nothing against your girls team... I just do not consider them Boys & Girls Club kids, if the do not attend any of the clubs then I don't consider them to be real members... If you wanna see a real Boys & Girls Club environment then go to the Caswell Unit... It is a real club, great female athletes that also deserve a chance to shine under the Boys & Girls Club name, they are there everyday hoping to catch somekind of acknowledgement from people... Now in my opinion, that is what the Boys & Girls Club organization means to me, and that is everyone getting a chance to shine... The EKBL team that your girls beat in the National Championship game are all Boys & Girls Club members, presently or former members... Go give them a chance to play under that name, we gave the boys a team to play for and we had a very successful season...

But back to football, I believe it is in 3 weeks AE Roadrunner, the rematch I mean...

Robpride I have nothing against your girls team...  I just do not consider them Boys & Girls Club kids, if the do not attend any of the clubs then I don't consider them to be real members...  If you wanna see a real Boys & Girls Club environment then go to the Caswell Unit...  It is a real club, great female athletes that also deserve a chance to shine under the Boys & Girls Club name, they are there everyday hoping to catch somekind of acknowledgement from people...  Now in my opinion, that is what the Boys & Girls Club organization means to me, and that is everyone getting a chance to shine...  The EKBL team that your girls beat in the National Championship game are all Boys & Girls Club members, presently or former members...  Go give them a chance to play under that name, we gave the boys a team to play for and we had a very successful season...

But back to football, I believe it is in 3 weeks AE Roadrunner, the rematch I mean...

825325302[/snapback]

:blink:

825325362[/snapback]

[size=

I HOPE ALL IS K O O L.......... I THINK YOU GUYS ARE ALL DOING A GOOD JOB WITH THE KIDS.......... LET GO OF THE EGOS AND ENJOY ................ LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO JUDGE EACH OTHER WE ALL HAVE OUR OPINIONS AND ALL ARE DIFFERENT THANK GOODNESS........... IT REALLY WOULD BE BORING IF WE WERE ALL THE SAME ......... AS FOR THE MATURITY WE ALL HAVE BEEN THERE ITS OFTEN HARD TO REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE YOUNG BUT WE ALL WERE ........... SO BE THANKFUL WE HAVE YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN OUR YOUTH AND TRY NOT TO BE NEGATIVE JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO HAVE AN OPINION ........... DONT JUDGE THEM JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SO SURE YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER.......... AS FOR SELF RIGHTEOUS ONCE AGAIN I WONDER IF MAYBE ONE MIGHT HAVE HAD THE SAME OPINION OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE A LITTLE YOUNGER .............. THINK ABOUT IT.............ANY WAY THIS AGAIN IS ONLY MY OPINION

Edited by bc239390

Our prayers go out to the family and players associated with the youth coach in Rockwood.

I said I was through posting here but the record MUST be set straight. Anyone who is saying they HEARD that a CBFO coach struck a Fulton player-well that can't really be stopped and that type of word of moth gossip happens I guess. Those of you who say it DID happen-please pay attention. (Shane C for example). If you need proof, contact the Knox County Rec Department and talk to Mr. Lambert or Mr. Battell(sorry if misspelled), they will have a copy of the digital DVD film of the game-and most importantly- the after game handshake. The player in question was 8th in line, Shane, you were 11 people behind #55 right next to #80 DF and coach Chad(had a black shirt on, towell over your left shoulder and looked like a necklace on). Shane, you never saw me do anything except walk straight ahead with my hand out because: #1-that is exactly what I did and #2- the game film clearly shows that you were too far away, blocked by too many people and weren't looking ahead anyway. If you want to say you HEARD this then ok-don't pass it off as if it is a fact. You cannot argue with this film. I did not even look at any of the players but the film shows that #55 watched me and pulled away as I walked by. The player directly behind him kept walking(didn't react in any way) and your coach that always looks like he is chewing was very near #55 and also did not react in any way. Did I run my mouth-yes, I was very upset at that father that threatened me in front of my team and told many of your players to hurt #23 for CBFO. Those 2 are trouble and you need to set the record straight because you will not have any credibility with anyone who sees this film if not. Please be advised- the film is very clear.

Also, #1-there was no fight. The only reason is because of the CBFO coaches and Shane-who was attempting to restrain the Fulton kids. Of course the Fulton coaches were nowhere to be found. #2-The ALMOST fight occurred on the CBFO sideline-the CBFO players and coaches had gone back to retrieve their water bottles and clean up the sideline. That is when the Fulton team attacked the CBFO coach-the CBFO players then stepped in between the Fulton players and the CBFO coach. I don't fault the other Fulton players as much-they clearly saw nothing as nothing occurred plus the film shows noone was even looking at me during handshakes. They were misled by #55 and came to his defense, I guess, in their minds. I'm sure you do a lot for these kids and should be commended for that. But, you need to set the record straight-you didn't see me touch anyone because it didn't happen and the game film shows that if it did-you COULD NOT have seen it. We also do a lot of good with kids and this is bordering on slander.

Thanks to those who have posted in support of the fact that this did not and would never happen. I care about these kids and just because I may have a big mouth does not change that. Anyone who has seen any of my teams play can tell you that they are respectful to the other teams, players and coaches.

AE, no this can't be let go. Our center was injured at the conclusion of this game-and there was a clear late hit out of bounds in this game. Our parents are pursuing this and another team in the league is also pursuing a complaint along these same lines.

RobPride, from the things I have read in the past on this site I know that you understand that just because someone says it happened, doesn't mean it happened. It's a shame that we are all going to have to start filming from the time that we get out of our car to the time that we get back in I guess.

825324212[/snapback]

Panther keep your chin up, my hats off to anyone who stays active with kids and I know that football is not the only sport you coach. The bottom line is that this is probably the most competitive youth football league in the state. Playing the best will only make our kids better. I do think it's important to teach good sportsmanship. We want all our kids to grow up and be productive adults. So don't get down completely remember I pick you to play Fulton in the Championship. I'm also the idiot that picked AE 3rd remember? :lol: But I'm still going to talk some trash and give you a hard time, along with anyone else I disagree with. Panther you have to remember Shane is well......."Shane" enough said and AE is "why can't we all just get along!" :lol: Good Luck!

man,

i thought i was the only one that had things like that happen to me and my teams. glad too see it goes on everywhere, make s me feel better. sorry you had to go through that shane , i have been there. with alot of the people over at central, i am still in the dogg house, difference is i don't care, unless they are gonna buy a house.

I'm also the idiot that picked AE 3rd remember? :D  AE is "why can't we all just get along!" :D Good Luck!

825325626[/snapback]

The only thing I have to say about that is, "Have fun beating them while you can because next year it's all about winning that respect back!" The players that's left for greener paths will be back in the Red and Blue next year, mark my word about that! I've already had a Pilot player told me he'll be back for sure because he's not liking being away from his boys. Not to get him wrong he did say he like winning but he's not having fun like he did with the Runners!

Yeah, I've said it so many times, "Can't we all just get along!" I don't know what else to do.. I know the CoachT moderators are inches away from locking this thread because of the latest post in here. But I'm doing my best to try to make peace and keep it going. This was a good thread to start and we "were" doing a good job of talking Youth Football but I don't know what happen. BUT WE ALL NEED TO GET ALONG!!

AE you said that I was guilty as everyone else in this thread concerning the comments being posted. Please check my posts:404,347,342,325 and 298. You will see that most of my comments are either defending my son or his Team. I have also given credit where credit is due. I don't think I have attacked anyone in here or made negative comments about ANY TEAM OR ANY PLAYER. Even after I read where the Pilot line was "soft" and "big but not talented" I chose my words carefully and did slam other lineman or the quality of line play from any other Teams in Knox County.

AE you said that I was guilty as everyone else in this thread concerning the comments being posted. Please check my posts:404,347,342,325 and 298. You will see that  most of my comments are either defending my son or his Team. I have also given credit where credit is due. I don't think I have attacked anyone in here or made negative comments about ANY TEAM OR ANY PLAYER. Even after I read where the Pilot line was "soft" and "big but not talented" I chose my words carefully and did slam other lineman or the quality of line play from any other Teams in Knox County.

825325777[/snapback]

You Pilot folks can't take anything can you?