Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you folks want to see the best youth football team at any age you need to check out the 12 yr old Central Bobcats Jr. Midget team tonight. They'll be playing at 6:15 tonight.

Last week they whipped Pilot (last year's undefeated league champ) up and down the field only to tie because of turnovers. This team is really good, check them out and let me know what you think.

If you folks want to see the best youth football team at any age you need to check out the 12 yr old Central Bobcats Jr. Midget team tonight. They'll be playing at 6:15 tonight.

Last week they whipped Pilot (last year's undefeated league champ) up and down the field only to tie because of turnovers. This team is really good, check them out and let me know what you think.

825320254[/snapback]

Well if you're the best youth football team, you would've beat Pilot and not tie them. Don't get on here and say you are the best if you haven't won a game yet nor defeat the team that won it all last year.

Pilot coaches getting paid is the most ludicrous statement ever posted here!! Nor do players get shoes to come play. On rare occations if a player couldnt afford shoes, they may be provided, but not bought to bribe a player over.

Pilor contibutes less than $5000 for the entire program(ALL AGE GROUPS).

DON'T POST LIES WHEN YOU HAVE NO PROOF TO BACK IT.

ESPN, Who knows if they get paid but who cares. It doesn't matter one way or the other, there is no rule against it. Same with the shoes, I will buy shoes for a player if they need it and we would all pass along last year's shoes rather than throw them away. Players ARE offered inducements to come to that program-by the coaches, not by Pilot. A lot of the Pilot coaches are not hourly employees if you know what I mean. But, those socks alone are enough to run a lot of players off next year!! The proof of that is there-don't push that issue.

AE-great point! That team has not gotten it all together yet. They are impressive to look at though-saw them Saturday at Central. They beat a slightly above average CBFO team but I think it was pretty close and a competitive game. Will probably be really good at the end of the year.

ESPN, Who knows if they get paid but who cares. It doesn't matter one way or the other, there is no rule against it. Same with the shoes, I will buy shoes for a player if they need it and we would all pass along last year's shoes rather than throw them away. Players ARE offered inducements to come to that program-by the coaches, not by Pilot. A lot of the Pilot coaches are not hourly employees if you know what I mean. But, those socks alone are enough to run a lot of players off next year!! The proof of that is there-don't push that issue.

AE-great point! That team has not gotten it all together yet. They are impressive to look at though-saw them Saturday at Central. They beat a slightly above average CBFO team but I think it was pretty close and a competitive game. Will probably be really good at the end of the year.

825320402[/snapback]

My first post. Looks like the socks came from a happy meal. :justwrestle:

Pilot coaches getting paid is the most ludicrous statement ever posted here!! Nor do players get shoes to come play. On rare occations if a player couldnt afford shoes, they may be provided, but not bought to bribe a player over.

Pilor contibutes less than $5000 for the entire program(ALL AGE GROUPS).

DON'T POST LIES WHEN YOU HAVE NO PROOF TO BACK IT.

825320356[/snapback]

Well ESPN, the funny thing is that me and alot of other people have proof of Pilot paying coaches and giving kids shoes and other gifts... My lil cousin plays for the Pee Wee Pilot team... Trust me I have proof that they pay for players and give them gifts to come play for them...

Now about tomorrow, Falcons vs CBFO, Pather I am glad that we finally get to meet, we are ready to start over after last week and had the best practice we have had all year tonight... Should be a great game... We will see Pilot later down the road... A new offense scheme and new defense scheme... We are ready to go to war for the rest of the year...

Can I get a update or a final score on the Pilot vs CCYSP Pee Wees game?

I'm sick and tired of the Pilot peeps getting on here saying they don't get paid. It's like this, if you don't get paid just don't say anything about it. When you respond it just makes it seems as though you're hiding something.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Shane, I assume the talk about a new defensive scheme is just trash talk!?! If I am not mistaken, the Falcons gave up 18 total points to the 4 playoff teams last year! Amazing! I hope they have a new defensive scheme-maybe we can score. If/when their offense matches their defense they will be un-beatable.

AE- I heard Pilot was up 12-0 at the half-but this was second hand. Pilot and Fulton clearly have the best talent and seem destined for a late season showdown. Can Fulton find the socks/ I mean offense to compete?

Well if you're the best youth football team, you would've beat Pilot and not tie them.  Don't get on here and say you are the best if you haven't won a game yet nor defeat the team that won it all last year.

825320266[/snapback]

I am sick and tired of hearing Central, A&E and Fulton whine about Pilot! Central didn't beat Pilot and just so that you all know they combined three (Central, Halls, CCYSP) of last years playoff teams to beat us and they still couldn't do it. We were missing 5 of our starters due to injury. Oh, and they showed us about everything they had in their play book including the option. We ran about 5 or 6 plays from two different formations. You guys haven't seen nothing yet!!