Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

One more thing, Did I see JP at the game or was I seeing things?

825312666[/snapback]

I don't think you were seeing things AERoadrunner. I believe one of Pilot's coaches "RP" had his arm around him. Take him off of CBFO and they would be lucky to compete in the B division. Two years ago they could not even get in the playoffs without him and that is when Fulton and Powell were in the other conference.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JaBoSkee,

JP may have been at the game but I didn't see him. Also, if he was, it doesn't matter how much "RP" has his arm around him he would never play for Pilot. Now Fulton is another story, he almost played for them this year, he has a lot of friends on the team and he and his mom are close friends of another Fulton coach. But everyone knows you have great insight and knowledge about the pee-wee division. For example: great pick with AE making the play-offs! This is the same AE that CBFO beat 40-0 Monday while playing their second team the entire 2nd half! You're also the same genius who said it doesn't matter who your backs are if your line is strong and also said that Pilot's line was soft and were big but not talented. Fulton's line is VERY good and they got whipped in the trenches by Pilot.

As for the CBFO comment-this CBFO team was taken over by the current coaches 2 years ago. The year before CBFO never won a game and only scored 2 touchdowns all year (including bowl games). CBFO then lost 6 starters to the Pilot team in the offseason prior to our taking over the team. The very next season we went 11-4 and missed the playoffs by a total of 8 points. This past season we went 17-4 including bowl games and playoffs (note I said playoffs), we were the first team to ever beat that age group from AE and the only team last year to score on Pilot in league play(scored 3 touchdowns). Of our 17 wins, 12 of them were shutouts. We have the best QB in the league, one of the top 2-3 FB's in the league, 2 top notch TB's and a much improved line. We are very happy to have JP (he is a better person than he is a player and he is an awesome player) but we would not miss a beat without him. Don't dis-respect our team and their dedication and hard work just because you are ignorant of all the facts.

Well let me clear this up before it goes any farther. I was talking about John Paul not the JP that plays for CBFO. If the player JP was there, I would've made an effort to talk to him.

Now I'm going out on the limb by saying this but Pilot will lose 2 or 3 games this season. They're not as strong as they have been.

ESPN, were you the one walking outside the fence carrying a clipboard yelling, "Let's Go Pilot?" Check this out, enjoy BT and JS all you want this year because next year, they'll be back with their roots(Baby Roadrunners). If BT don't come back, I know JS will. The drive has to be killing both sets of parents.

JaBoSkee,

JP may have been at the game but I didn't see him. Also, if he was, it doesn't matter how much "RP" has his arm around him he would never play for Pilot. Now Fulton is another story, he almost played for them this year, he has a lot of friends on the team and he and his mom are close friends of another Fulton coach. But everyone knows you have great insight and knowledge about the pee-wee division. For example: great pick with AE making the play-offs! This is the same AE that CBFO beat 40-0 Monday while playing their second team the entire 2nd half! You're also the same genius who said it doesn't matter who your backs are if your line is strong and also said that Pilot's line was soft and were big but not talented. Fulton's line is VERY good and they got whipped in the trenches by Pilot.

As for the CBFO comment-this CBFO team was taken over by the current coaches 2 years ago. The year before CBFO never won a game and only scored 2 touchdowns all year (including bowl games). CBFO then lost 6 starters to the Pilot team in the offseason prior to our taking over the team. The very next season we went 11-4 and missed the playoffs by a total of 8 points. This past season we went 17-4 including bowl games and playoffs (note I said playoffs), we were the first team to ever beat that age group from AE and the only team last year to score on Pilot in league play(scored 3 touchdowns). Of our 17 wins, 12 of them were shutouts. We have the best QB in the league, one of the top 2-3 FB's in the league, 2 top notch TB's and a much improved line. We are very happy to have JP (he is a better person than he is a player and he is an awesome player) but we would not miss a beat without him. Don't dis-respect our team and their dedication and hard work just because you are ignorant of all the facts.

825312990[/snapback]

Thanks for the stat sheet Panther I had to catch my breath from all your PAST heroics. Was that all from memory? We will see how good you are soon. I would not get to excited about your 40-0 win over AE considering over the past two years they have lost half their team to Pilot and Fulton. I would just like to say thanks for getting our Fulton West Team ready for highschool. I'm mean Jordan.

No problem JaBo-I'm glad it inspired you! And we are happy to get JP ready for high school, he is a classy kid who I bet you'll never see throw his helmet like a quitter or waddle off the field without shaking the hand of a competitor. And no-it wasn't from memory. We keep track of our team's successes to remind them what hard work, dedication, and sacrifice often results in. You know, at least we have some past heroics in the A LEAGUE!!! thumb

Yea, we will see how good we are soon. Just like last year, I expect Fulton to show us our weaknesses. We're not in the same "league" as Fulton and Pilot right now. We'll learn from our mistakes, work on our weaknesses and be there in the end.

I wonder what ShaneC has to say about the lost to Pilot yesterday.

JP is an awesome young man. If he keeps his head on his shoulders he'll be one of the best players to come out of the Knoxville area. I know he's just now going to 6th grade but on down the road, he'll be in the record books for the KFL.

Panther, how did he do Monday? How many TD's did he have? Also, what time is the CBFO and Falcons game next week?

AE, again no hard feelings on the AE game. You were top notch in victory and defeat last year and I respect you a lot.

I think you hit it on the head earlier-Fulton players may have got caught up in the hype. Their defense is awesome and their offense is loaded with weapons.

I benched JP at the start of the AE game because he had recently missed a couple of practices. But, he cheered like crazy when he wasn't in and actually recovered the opening kickoff fumble. He had 2 touchdowns-one rushing and one receiving. We play Fulton next Tuesday at 7PM.

I wish to congratulate Fulton for their efforts in last nights game. They are a very talented group of kids and should enjoy a GREAT season this year.

I would also like to thank Panther for his comments concerning the line play by Pilot in the game last night. I could not believe the earlier comments about "big but not talented" and "soft." Unfortunately I tape the games and zoom in on my son so I don't get to see the entire team or offensive line. But I must say that my son has proven over the past two years that he is not soft nor is he big and not talented.

I have no hard feelings. I knew once all the players left the program, this years Pee Wees would be down. But like I said, they won't just lay down for you, you still have to show up ready to play or else they might surprise you. I know there was some hitting going on too..

I won't be able to attend next weeks game. I start taking my night classes Monday so I'll be with the Roadrunners in spirit instead of being there for them. But like we teach the players, EDUCATION comes first and that's what I'm trying to put first.

I wish you all the best of luck and if we get out of class early Tuesday, I might come out and watch that game. If I don't make it Tuesday, I'll guess I'll be there Next Saturday for the rematch at Fulton..

roadrunner, yes i was there you probably thought it was someone else cause i need a haircut. i was walking around askin people if they were ae roadrunner they looked at me like "what". i wanted too meet you, i wanted to tell you the truth about my coaching comeback that lasted two weeks. one question though, why did the road runners not keep harold over there? he is the real reason i gave it up, he questioned everymove i made. his son played for ae's super midgets last year. i bet he had a poroblem with the coaches....he is the problem, jamie had pulled hamstring, harold tells him to run it off. then tells my parents i am gonna get their kids hurt. thats the truth.