Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

Like I said-we practice off Cedar Bluff, just a couple exits west. He and JP would make a deadly duo. I've got a few B-ball players that may play for you-we need to talk sometime.

The former Vol at Pilot is not coaching and it's pop that's not happy. Sometimes it's hard to go from being THE star to A star. Like I said-when you have 8-9 backs that all need carries what are you going to do? I have no idea why anyone would send their kid into a situation like that-it's all about playing time to me at this age. BT will get carries if they complain enough-the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

As far as Chad's team and the WR's- I'll take Deon "IT AIN'T" Fair off his hands. Fulton and Pilot appear to be about even in talent-no weak spots. Either team could lose 2-3 skill players and not miss a beat-I think that's what seperates them from the rest of the teams. I'm sure AE is loaded too. They always bring it!!

825306438[/snapback]

Hey AE Roadrunner, your cousin said he is very happy playing for Chad... He starts on defense and gets about half of the carries each game in the backfield... He told me Tuesday he really likes playing for us because he is learning more... Chad told me you might even see him in the shotgun a few times this year at QB... We also picked up Pumpkin's cousin lat night, I believe it is Reshawn... He has got some speed and will play tightend or split-end, could be a very big deep threat...

Now on to BT, I heard that his dad wants to send him to the Falcons, because he doesn't like playing for Pilot... Also, is the former-Vol gotta son named Rico... I believe that he needs to worry more about basketball because that kid is good...

Now back to AE, leave your cousin alone, he is learning alot this year and his mom seems to be happy he is playing for Chad... And why worry about picking all the kids up for basketball, remember I gotta you the 2 centers we have been looking for with Khiry and Lynn... Could be a great basketball season and a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP to go with it...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shane, we're just playing. I'm sure everyone is happy right where they are. A lot of the coaches in the XFL division do a great job, are very competitive, dedicated coaches. Chad and his coaches do a great job- i'm sure they have no problem getting and keeping players. Pilot, Fulton, and AE seem to have the corner on the skill player market though. Shane, if #7 gets half the carries then where does that leave #34, Buddha, #2, #4, #11 and #80 just to name a few?!?

Shane, we're just playing. I'm sure everyone is happy right where they are. A lot of the coaches in the XFL division do a great job, are very competitive, dedicated coaches. Chad and his coaches do a great job- i'm sure they have no problem getting and keeping players. Pilot, Fulton, and AE seem to have the corner on the skill player market though. Shane, if #7 gets half the carries then where does that leave #34, Buddha, #2, #4, #11 and #80 just to name a few?!?

825306584[/snapback]

PANTHER. It really doesn't matter what running backs you have, if your line has not improved from last year, you will have a hard time beating Fulton. Pilots 11's (look at my picks from yestarday) will not make it to the championship game this year. Great athletes but offensive and defensive line BIG BUT NOT TALENTED.

PANTHER. It really doesn't matter what running backs you have, if your line has not improved from last year, you will have a hard time beating Fulton. Pilots 11's (look at my picks from yestarday) will not make it to the championship game this year. Great athletes but offensive and defensive line BIG BUT NOT TALENTED.

825306695[/snapback]

I agree with you there. My motto is, "All my glory goes to the Lineman!" If the line don't block, your RB won't score. It's all up to the line. But taking up for CBFO, their line did a great job last year when we played them. I don't know if they have everyone back but they have a decent line. Pilot, I haven't heard anything about their team. I'm looking forward to Saturday when I can get a sneak preview of the Pilot Fire. What kind of nickname is that? :D

Now Panther; You didn't answer my question: Were you the PA announce Saturday or not?

And if you really have some bball players for me, wait until the last week of October and remind me. I'll keep in touch with you when that times gets here. Do you still have the same email address? The sky is the limit :D

ShaneC,

I didn't say my little cousin wasn't happy. Try to read things before you respond. I said that wasn't going to happen in the first place because his moms don't like driving far. But check this out, I want you to sit in the Parents section at the next bowl game and you let me know via phone what's being said. I'm glad little cousin is learning and I'm hoping he'll learn everything he want's this year because next year, he'll be back over with them Runners because it's Uncle will have him back there.

Try to leave these names off of here. Panther knows who you're talking about so don't put their names on here. Now Ricshawn, if that's the same person I'm thinking about, that's JV's and Boat brother.. Check on it tonight.

Allow teams to have sponsor but they must wear a uniform that represents an area school public or private. Have a patch or something screen printed to represent a company for buying each teams Jerseys' or whatever. Our kids should be proud to represent whatever community or school they play for. Parks and Recreation has created this monster that if you are not playing for Pilot you are playing for a lesser organization. Everyone who coaches recruits players but lets make it an equal playing field. I don't want to see it become Pilot vs. Weigals or First Tennessee vs. Suntrust. If nothing is said or done, that is the direction Knoxville Youth Football is heading.

Let's merge this with the other Knoxville Youth thread.

Edited by robjim

JaBoSkee, it's cool to see so many people know what they are talking about. You are right, our line play left a lot to be desired at times last year but they did and are working hard to improve. Agreed-the line makes or breaks you at every level. Our linemen get a helmet award every time they get a pancake block and every time we score. However-as far as our line goes-they were better at the end of last year than at the beginning*they were good enough to pitch 6 shoutouts in a row(including Fulton and AE)*they were good enough to get us to the championship game* they were good enough to help us score the only 3 TDs against Pilot in the regular season or playoffs. Yes our entire line returned but 2 of our linemen got beat out at this point by 2 newcomers. I agree, we will have a hard time beating Fulton this year-but it was the same thing last year. We'll also have a hard time beating Pilot, AE, Powell, and maybe even Bearden and CCYSP. But at the same time-when we are clicking they will all have a hard time beating us too. That's what is great about this league-it's so competitive. As for Pilot, I haven't seen them this year but I doubt much has changed. They did lose a starting lineman and their QB but until someone beats them they would have to be considered the favorite to me. They added more talent than they lost. AE is the last local team to beat them in a full game and that was 2 years ago.

AERoadrunners, yes that was me. I know I was dry but I was just filling in-did the best I could. Would have liked to have cracked a lot more but didn't want to make anyone mad-not everyone has the same sense of humor. Yes, you have the email-messed up right now but will be corrected soon. Yes our line and whole team played great against ya'll last year. Our team has come a long way in 2 years and we were good last year but we both know we were lucky to beat you and you would have beat Pilot. They were intimidated by your team-do you think it was blind luck that since you beat them in the regular season and the playoffs that one year they never played you again until now-when the AE team has largely broken up?!?

825306695[/snapback]

I agree with your saying, the line for the Knox Falcons is very good and very talented... With Pumpkin, Baby J, Wee Wee, Brad, Big Mike, Fred, Big Zack, Garrison, and Tyler... They combine very good size, strength, and a few of the boys can move very good... Pumpkin and Big Zack and very agile for their size.. They probably average around 150, maybe more... Cannot wait til Saturday and next Tuesday it is on... Falcons vs Pilot first game of the season... Our defense is loaded, very fast, big, and smart... Watch out K-Town, the Falcons will be in the running this year in Pee Wee football.. I love it... Were back!!!

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC thumb

Well Coach, oh my bad, spectator what happen with your Super Midget Coaching Stint at Central? :blink: I thought you would be able to turn that Super Midget program around but you got turned around! LOL JP why haven't you told anyone what went down?

JP is oust as coach of the Central Super Midgets. He was talking about the past to much!

Well Coach, oh my bad, spectator what happen with your Super Midget Coaching Stint at Central? :blink: I thought you would be able to turn that Super Midget program around but you got turned around! LOL JP why haven't you told anyone what went down?

JP is oust as coach of the Central Super Midgets. He was talking about the past to much!

825307559[/snapback]

[/quote

Runner Ill tell you why, he acted like an idiot after practice cursing and yelling at players and parents. He did quit but if he hadnt all of the players would have left.