Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

And that sums it up.  I didn't have anything to do with you getting those players to come to the Falcons.  You had the sign up sheet and took the information to them and they just came and sign up.  If I had it my way, all of the former Baby Roadrunners would be in that all red this year but I don't have it my way. 

Man, I wanna see this game Tuesday but we're getting ready for a tuff game this coming Saturday. 

Panther, give me some information on the CBFO Midgets team.

825310360[/snapback]

Well AE Roadrunner, most of those kids will be playing basketball for you this year, must of had something to do with them coming to the Falcons...

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry AE, don't know much about them. Too busy with our own deal to watch them any. I know they lost their main RB from the past couple of years and they have a different coach this year. Sorry-can't help you. I've seen your teams in action in the past though-I'm sure you'll be fine-didn't they play Fulton at the CBFO bowl day? May want to talk to them- maybe Shane knows-look us up at the game Tuesday. Will be fun!

Well AE Roadrunner, most of those kids will be playing basketball for you this year, must of had something to do with them coming to the Falcons...

825310365[/snapback]

And most of those players played basketball for me last year. The ones that you're talking to, that's a wait and see deal. I'm hoping they'll stay there but I haven't said anything to them about basketball because most of them are focus on this football team.

Yes Panther, they did play the Falcons in the CBFO bowl game. I've already talked to the Falcons coach and he gave me some information. I was just trying to get more.

ShaneC, will be at the ball game. I'm still debating on what I should do. If I show up, I'll talk to you and JP :lol: I'm sure if I attend the game, ShaneC will probably be standing next to me..

Hey AE Roadrunner & Panther, wait til you see the defense we have set up for Pilot.. That Wing-T might be their bread & butter but we found a way to slow it down and stop it... I will be on the sideline tomorrow at 6:00 on field #5... I already heard AE Roadunner will be there, hope you will to Pather... Should be a great game to see and a defensive battle... Time of possession is definately the key for this game... I believe that there are gonna be 4 to 5 good teams in the Pee Wee XFL this year, Falcons, Pilot, CBFO, CCYSP, and Roadrunners... Should be a great season, don't know if anyone will go undefeated this year... Good games all around, should be interesting starting tomorrow at 6:00... How did everyone fair tonight... I heard that Hentral and Pilot had a good game tonight, but Hentral had a few turnovers, I believe they might just be the team to be in Jr. Midgets this year... But back to Falcons vs Pilot, we be a close game and I believe that the Falcons will come out on top...

Holla at cha boy..

ShaneC thumb

In the pee-wees the Raiders beat Bearden 6-0, CCYSP looked pretty good. Had new uniforms and the team looked disciplined and athletic. Looked like Powell was going to beat Central, CBFO beat AE 40-0. What a difference a year makes.

Didn't see the game but heard the Pilot 12 year old coaches crowing about their win against Hentral, sounded like there were a lot of turnovers. The line of the night was when the Pilot head coach said that they(Hentral) had put 3 teams together to beat them and didn't succeed. I had to bite my tongue-how many teams did Pilot raid, cheat and steal to put their team together?!?! Also heard the Bearden 12 year olds edged the CBFO team by 2.

Shane, interested to see the defense Fulton has put together. They did a great job last year-losing 6-0 in the last second. Seriously, to hold Pilot to 6 points was great-they are high powered. No doubt that Fulton and Pilot are both loaded-will it come down to who makes the fewest mistakes like last year? Can't wait to watch it-hope the weather cooperates.

Didn't see the game but heard the Pilot 12 year old coaches crowing about their win against Hentral, sounded like there were a lot of turnovers. The line of the night was when the Pilot head coach said that they(Hentral) had put 3 teams together to beat them and didn't succeed. I had to bite my tongue-how many teams did Pilot raid, cheat and steal to put their team together?!?!

825311655[/snapback]

Hey Panther, I did see the game and Pilot didn't win the game. It was a 8-8 tie. Looked to me like they were very fortunate to come away with the tie. Also, FWIW... someone was telling me that this Pilot team has had the same players for the past 3 years unlike some of the other ones.

Hentral looked very good. Great skill players and VERY strong line play allowed them to control the game. 4 lost turnovers was the difference. Each team seemed to have some players injured, not sure how key they were. I didn't see the Hentral TD but I did see the Pilot score as time expired in the first half. A quick hitch to the WR who made a nice fake inside and then beat two defenders and dove to the pylon for the score. Second half was scoreless as both defenses took control.

I'd say it's very possible that these two teams will meet again in the playoffs.

Thanks for the info! Didn't see the game but from the hearing the Pilot coaches and the way everyone was acting sounded like they won. You may be right about the core of that age group Pilot team-know of at least a couple that were added the past 2 years. Don't want to get into that debate right now-unless Knox County goes back to true middle school teams it's not going to change. Really-pretty much every team recruites and there is no rule that says you can't. This league is much like AAU basketball. If Pilot didn't pick anyone significant up and this "new" team tied them then Pilot may be in trouble in the playoffs-good chance that Hentral team will improve a lot as they gel.

Edited by PANTHER2331

What a year makes sums it up. I can't believe that the once so fond defense allowed 40 points last night. We'll it's still early and I'll say they'll be back to the OLD ROADRUNNERS of past before the end of the year. Congrads on making it 2 in a row over the Runners but don't count them out.

So the Raiders look tuff? I heard they're supposed to be knocking some teams off this year. This team is supposed to be the team to win the first CCYSP championship. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of teams in all of the age groups compete for the title

I'll be there tonight checking out the game between the North Roadrunners :blink:

(thanks Panther for that, that's a great laugh everytime I think about it) vs the Pilot fire. We can call the Pilot team , Roadrunners West, because they have a lot of former Roadrunners too..

Edited by AERoadrunners