Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

you are right pilot does not have a very good team they decided not to pay their coaches and give gifts to the players so they lost a lot of players. I have it from good source that they have already started recruiting for next year so they can compete with hentral it will take a lot of money that i believe they will be able to buy the nessassary players to beat hentral.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right pilot does not have a very good team they decided not to pay their coaches and give gifts to the players so they lost a lot of players. I have it from good source that they have already started recruiting for next year so they can compete with hentral it will take a lot of money that i believe they will be able to buy the nessassary players to beat hentral.

825302235[/snapback]

So "Hentral" is the team to beat in Youth League this year? Please tell me you're just joking..... ;)

Tell me why a CBFO coach, parent, or supporter went up to LGC asking him why his son post things on this site. Then he turned around and said, "The only people that post things on here are people who don't know about Football." Why would somebody say that if they're posting on here too? Some people just dont' have a clue.

Don't say things that shouldn't be heard because you don't know who's listening.

Now Panther, I was at Farragut today and I didn't see ya team. What's up wtih that. I witness CBFO (White) Pee Wees vs the Falcons Pee Wees and the final score was Falcons 32- CBFO 0. This couldn't have been the same team that beat the Baby Roadrunners in the playoffs last year. Tell me about this Panther. Is your team CBFO#2 instead of CBFO #1?

does anyone know when the jr midgets pilot is playing ? Iheard that the are not as good this year? shayne was telling this tody at CBFO

825303321[/snapback]

So you were the one at CBFO talking to LGC? Well, I'll have to tell you about Pilot Jr. Midgets tomorrow. I have the schedules at my job. Don't listen to ShaneC when he talks about other teams because he will always put them down, ain't that right ShaneC? :huh:

I know the Youth Jamboree takes place this coming Saturday at Various High Schools throughout the city. I'll post their Jamboree schedule on here tomorrow too. I hope this helps.

Why did CBFO(White) play the Falcons #1 team? CBFO(Blue) should've played Falcons#1 instead of the White CBFO. I'm talking Pee Wees here

So you were the one at CBFO talking to LGC?  Well, I'll have to tell you about Pilot Jr. Midgets tomorrow.  I have the schedules at my job.  Don't listen to ShaneC when he talks about other teams because he will always put them down, ain't that right ShaneC? :huh: 

I know the Youth Jamboree takes place this coming Saturday at Various High Schools throughout the city.  I'll post their Jamboree schedule on here tomorrow too.  I hope this helps.

Why did CBFO(White) play the Falcons #1 team?  CBFO(Blue) should've played Falcons#1 instead of the White CBFO.  I'm talking Pee Wees here

825303563[/snapback]

Hey AE Roadrunner, this is not gonna happen when CBFO comes up to Fulton for the bowl games... LGC said he is gonna make sure that the number 1 teams play eachother... Chad was really upset having to playing the number 2 team, he could have beat them 50-0 if he wanted... The number 2 team from the Falcons showed they have a good chance in the middle division the lost to CBFO #1 24-6 I believe...

Tell me why a CBFO coach, parent, or supporter went up to LGC asking him why his son post things on this site.  Then he turned around and said, "The only people that post things on here are people who don't know about Football."  Why would somebody say that if they're posting on here too?  Some people just dont' have a clue.

Don't say things that shouldn't be heard because you don't know who's listening. 

Now Panther, I was at Farragut today and I didn't see ya team.  What's up wtih that.  I witness CBFO (White) Pee Wees vs the Falcons Pee Wees and the final score was Falcons 32- CBFO 0.  This couldn't have been the same team that beat the Baby Roadrunners in the playoffs last year.  Tell me about this Panther.  Is your team CBFO#2 instead of CBFO #1?

825303186[/snapback]

Hey AE Roadrunner... I will tell you who that person is later... You will know exactly who he is... And that game should have never have taken place but also Chad did not show those 2 Pilot scouts anything who were sitting behind his team... Pretty funny, Pilot is out scouting, the must be scared that they cannot beat the Falcons...

Shane C and AE- here is what I know. The CBFO blue team was originally scheduled to play Chad's team but the games had to be switched on CBFO's end. The head of CBFO football called the Falcons and told them early in the week that CBFO needed to switch the 2 games timesand was told that it was ok as long as The Fulton teams did not have to switch times. Fulton was advised ahead of time. The Cbfo blue team players really enjoyed the Falcon players saying that the game was changed because CBFO was afraid of them. AE can verify that this team ducks noone. A request was made to AE last year for a bowl game against AE and this was before the baby Roadrunners lost their first game ever in the playoffs. These kids will play anyone-anywhere. They don't always win and don't have the depth that others in the league have but they will fight you to the end. They were ticked about the trash talking.

Shane's team looked very improved over last year and they were strong last year-should've made the playoffs but a couple of bad breaks kept them out. They will most likely be a major obstacle for all teams this year. AE-I'm sure a lot of the players looked familiar to you!!

As for the Falcons B team-they have a lot of potential. BL told me they hadn't been together very long so they will get a lot better and should make the playoffs. That score could have been worse if needed but the Falcon's B team could do very well in their division.

Shane C and AE- here is what I know. The CBFO blue team was originally scheduled to play Chad's team but the games had to be switched on CBFO's end. The head of CBFO football called the Falcons and told them early in the week that CBFO needed to switch the 2 games timesand was told that it was ok as long as The Fulton teams did not have to switch times. Fulton was advised ahead of time. The Cbfo blue team players really enjoyed the Falcon players saying that the game was changed because CBFO was afraid of them. AE can verify that this team ducks noone. A request was made to AE last year for a bowl game against AE and this was before the baby Roadrunners lost their first game ever in the playoffs. These kids will play anyone-anywhere. They don't always win and don't have the depth that others in the league have but they will fight you to the end. They were ticked about the trash talking.

Shane's team looked very improved over last year and they were strong last year-should've made the playoffs but a couple of bad breaks kept them out. They will most likely be a major obstacle for all teams this year. AE-I'm sure a lot of the players looked familiar to you!!

As for the Falcons B team-they have a lot of potential. BL told me they hadn't been together very long so they will get a lot better and should make the playoffs. That score could have been worse if needed but the Falcon's B team could do very well in their division.

825303798[/snapback]

Hey Panther, me and Chad were not notified of the switch... The game with the A team could have been alot worse than the score was, Chad did not show all of his weapons, he played the 2 new backs alot more and held his fullback out alot of the game... Second half of the game, he played his weaker players on defense, but they played very well... Chad is not gonna let Pilot see what he has yet, 2 of the scouts were sitting in the stands behind Chad's team taking alot of notes... But I give it up to the CBFO #1 team, they looked pretty solid, the running back Patrick is pretty good, we will have to find a way and slow him down... But first game of the season is Pilot, it is gonna to be a game everyone wants to watch... Hope to see you there Panther, it is gonna to be a battle of the top 2 teams in the Pee Wee XFL league and seeding for the playoffs...

The Falcons B team, is gonna be pretty solid in thier division, # 80 Bart, it is his first year and he picks up the game good... Cannot wait to see how good they can be once the find a starting Quaterback...

Cannot wait to see CBFO #1 vs Falcons A, could be a good game to watch... Alot of good players out there on the field...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

TO AE ROADRUNNER... I give CBFO some respect, the only thing I didn't enjoy was the games getting behind and all the Pilot scouts out there video taping all the games...

thumb

I was disappointed that I drove way out to Farragut to witness the game that I did. I was hoping to see both #1 teams play each other but I didn't. If it wasn't for my neice cheering, I would've left at the half. A long drive for a disappointing game ;)

Now ShaneC, the Patrick kid that you're talking about is a hooper too. He attends LC B and G, at least he did a couple years ago. But he can play, I tried to get him for basketball last year but he didn't want to play. Maybe you can work on that ShaneC ;) .

Panther: Yeah, all of those players look familiar to me. Some played with us last year some played basketball for me too. I know mostly all the players on that team. But it was kind of odd seeing those former Baby Roadrunners in that Maroon and White. But it was kind of funny my little cousin #7, ran a TD the PA announcer said, "#7 for the TD a former Roadrunner." Yeah, peeps still giving them their props for being a Roadrunner.

I'm looking forward to the CBFO vs Knox Falcons game at Fulton. THis time the #1's will be playing as schedule.

Shane C- sorry the word never got to Chad. Like I said, the call was made but maybe the wires were crossed. Yeah, the #1's will play in a couple of weeks. I would have preferred to play the 1:30 game against Chad-that would have put me at the lake at 3:30PM instead of 9:30PM. All the Fulton teams looked tough and had their way most of the day. Shane is probably right, they'll probably be in contention in a lot of divisions. The Pilot coaches are always going to be there taping-we throw in a little wrinkle every week just to give them something to work on-most of the time we never run it again.

I'll see you both at the Pilot/Fulton game-that is quickly becoming a grudge game! Pilot lost their QB and starting left tackle. I think the QB from the West team that played cb last year is the new QB and the tall TE from AE is the new left tackle.

Shane, both CBFO and Fulton could go into that second week match-up with a loss if they don't bring it that first week!! AE knows what I mean...

See ya