Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

Well AE Roadrunner, the Falcons are playing top level competition this year, and they will compete in every league this year, especially 9 yr, 11 yr, 12 yr, 13 yr olds...  We will see when the season starts how good our Falcons program is...  Chad said he wants Pilot bad this year, and his team is gonna be a great one to watch this year...

825298464[/snapback]

I'll be at some of their games. I gotta come support my basketball players

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just admit it, Roadrunner - you know you love us Falcons! :D

825298681[/snapback]

KWalker, you already know he loves us Falcons, too many roots to Fulton, hey AE Roadrunner if I remember right didn't your sister go to Fulton... I believe she did, so you have roots to the Falcons, might need to convert you over and get you some maroon and white to wear in week 2...

KWalker, you already know he loves us Falcons, too many roots to Fulton, hey AE Roadrunner if I remember right didn't your sister go to Fulton...  I believe she did, so you have roots to the Falcons, might need to convert you over and get you some maroon and white to wear in week 2...

825298927[/snapback]

Yes, my sister went to Fulton and she also played for Coach Hatmaker in basketball. But that was back in the days.

No I can't love them Falcons but I can come and support the players who plays on my Basketball team..

AE, I thought the Roadrunners didn't have a pee-wee team this year. They are on the schedule- are you involved?

825300741[/snapback]

B) I just found out today that they're tuffing it out and keeping the few players they have to make this team run. They only have about 16 players total. That's not a lot of players but they'll still give you a run for your money.

How did you get the schedule already? I thought the schedules won't be coming out until next Saturday at the Jamboree?

I'm not working with the Pee Wees, i'm with another Baby Roadrunner team. I mean, I'll be there until I start my fall classes.

Edited by AERoadrunners

Well Well Well, the rumor about the 10,000 a year I didn't hear.  But I have heard that Pilot coaches get paid to coach.  Now about  you all briving players with money and free shoes is true.  One of my basketball players said that a Pilot coach has talked to him already about playing with Pilot and the coach promise him free shoes and money.  Also, one of the players that plays with Pilot goes to my church and I've talked with his parents and his mom said that you all purchase the players free shoes if they play for Pilot.  Wow, say it ain't so!  It's ok to tell the truth on this board.  I mean, us youth league coaches in the Knox Metro League knows what's going on.  Many programs has lost a lot of players to Pilot because they're luring the kids away from their respective programs by showing them the J's and the green.

Now Pilot did win a lot of championships last year but they weren't the only programs to win that many championships.  If I'm not mistaking I think the Baby Falcons racked up as many championships as Pilot did.  So by far they're not the best team in Knoxville.

825285833[/snapback]

ya right pilot runs a fine program the coaches do not brive thier players. I mean come on anyone with comon scence knows that pilot coaches don't cheat or brake the rules. I mean come on. How dumn can you get.

ya right pilot runs a fine program the coaches do not brive thier players. I mean come on anyone with comon scence knows that pilot coaches don't cheat or brake the rules. I mean come on. How dumn can you get.

825300957[/snapback]

It's like this, we're finished with what's going on with the Pilot program. You join maybe 3 weeks to late to come up in here to be talking about Pilot! Like I said, before, "Who cares about Pilot it's time to get it ON!"

Panther,

yeah it is kind of odd for them to be wanting to play us this year. I guess that old saying is still in effect, "Get'em while they're down". I'm not saying the Pee Wees will have a down year but I'm saying they don't have that many players and that will be big hassle to overcome when the time gets tough. I'll be out to Farragut High School this Saturday to check out the Adrimals and the Baby Falcons Pee Wees.

It's like this, we're finished with what's going on with the Pilot program.  You join maybe 3 weeks to late to come up in here to be talking about Pilot!  Like I said, before, "Who cares about Pilot it's time to get it ON!"

Panther,

yeah it is kind of odd for them to be wanting to play us this year.  I guess that old saying is still in effect, "Get'em while they're down".  I'm not saying the Pee Wees will have a down year but I'm saying they don't have that many players and that will be big hassle to overcome when the time gets tough.  I'll be out to Farragut High School this Saturday to check out the Adrimals and the Baby Falcons Pee Wees.

825301017[/snapback]

Hey AE Roadrunner, it is not the Baby Falcons anymore... It is the Knoxville Falcons... It started when Larry Cox took over the program about 10 years ago, it is called the Knoxville Falcons, Baby Falcons sounds kinda weak, but trust me this year no Knoxville Falcons team will be weak... I will see you Saturday, when Chad's team puts it on the Admirals....

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC