Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

I don't care where your team plays, but I told you a couple of months ago your group wouldn't be allowed to join the TMSAA.

If you recall you dismissed that thought, and you were going to join it anyways.

825294092[/snapback]

No, your claim was that Powell couldn't play in that league. That's not the case. They are playing in the middle school league.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAMIE WESTER IS THE BEST 8TH GRADE PLAYER IN KNOXVILLE ASK HAROLD WHO IS CLOSE BEHIND HE WILL TELL YOU LANDRY STANTON WHOM HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR THE BOBCATS BUT ITS TIME FOR HIM TO PLAY WITH THE GUYS HE WILL BE GOING TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH.

ShaneC, don't be telling these people things like that. You know all of you Fulton fans, coaches, and players just wanted to wear that AE shirt. I should've wore the HIGH SCHOOL shirt.

But KWALKER, I'm glad I finally met you and I'm ordering you a Medium shirt for you to wear all day Saturday B)

I didn't know it was so many Fulton faithfull that read these post but Coach, I'll thank you for your kind words but it'll be to hard to switch over to the Fulton High School fan club, my motto ONCE A ROADRUNNER ALWAYS A ROADRUNNER.

Hey AE - I told you I already got your shirt ready! B)

And like the coach told you last night - he does not care who you go for - as long as you're working with kids, he will help you any way he can! And he means that! That's the way it is with the Falcons!

. . . . . .but you're still going to lose the bet! B)

GO FALCONS!

. . . . . .but you're still going to lose the bet! ;)

GO FALCONS!

825294298[/snapback]

Yeah I took what Coach said to heart and that will stick with me for a long long time. I thought ShaneC was wrong for callin' me out in front of all the Fulton peeps but hey, I'm not going to come up with another screen name because I'm like the Roadrunners, "I ain't never Scared" :D

Now it's kind of funny how you all are thinking about AE already and it's only July but when that week comes, I'll start my talking but until then, it's all about Webb. One game at a time! You all should be thinking about Carter because I got them upsetting Maryville in Week O and then beating them Falcons in Week 1 ;) .

Remember 50 yard line, half way up! I gotta be able to hear that band from AE.

It ain't all the Fulton peeps talkin about & worryin about AE - you came up there with a Roadrunners shirt on & it was just a perfect opportunity to give you a hard time! ;)

I got your seat reserved on the 50 yard line - half way up the stadium & I'll bring your shirt to the game so you'll have it for Saturday! thumb

GO FALCONS!

PIGSKIN I'VE NEVER HID BEHIND A SCREEN NAME ON HERE AND I DIDN'T SAY HE WAS THE BEST READ THE POST.BUT THE PROOFS IN THE RESULTS WHEN WESTER AND STANTON HAVE BEEN TOGETHER THEY HAVE 3 CITY COUNTY TITLES.DON'T THINK WERE NOT GOING TO TRY TO GET HIM TO CARTER NEXT YEAR HE IS AS MUCH IN THE CARTER ZONE AS HE IS IN THE CENTRAL ZONE AND I HAPPEN TO BE THE HOME BUSINESS.GO HORNETS

Kwalker, I told you we have a bowl game that Saturday so it'll be hard for me to sport that shirt all day. But hey, I'll keep my end of the bet but I don't think you'll be allowed over papa house with that Columbia Blue and Scarlet Red shirt on so you might want to switch the bet. I'll let you switch it.

I knew I was going to get a lot of bad looks or bad comments when I walked in the stadium. That was the point behind it. I like seeing what a lot of people has to say about AE in the pre season.

I was looking forward to seeing E. Bish in that Maroon and White, I had something to say to him ;) . But when you see him, tell him, " I ain't mad at him" ;) .

QBSDAD: Are you coaching this year, if so what team?