Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

Shanec & AERoadrunner;

They are loaded at every position, and they have some of the best 11 yr old athletes in the city... This year it will not come down to Mookie causing a fumble for you guys to win, it will come down to talent because the Falcons have some of the best talent I have seen... Yeah Pilot has alot of talent but you guys have not seen nothing yet... The team has 12 of the Roadrunners 10 yr old team of last year... I cannot wait to see my boys play Pilot because it is all about payback this year and the Knoxville Falcons are ready to show what they have and that is a team...

--------------------

WOW, KINDS SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE RECRUITING GOING ON.....LOL B)

I GEUSS WE'LL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ON THE FIELD...WHAT OUT FOR CBFO

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Buddy, we don't have to recruit like you all. No the Falcons didn't recruit either, the players just went to sign up for the team and the coach of the Falcons didn't know they were coming over to play with them.

I'm finish with the Pilot talk, we are 3 weeks away before the season starts and I'm ready to see my boys take the field.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOUTH LEAGUE TEAMS and we'll see ya on the field.

HOW BOUT DEM ROADRUNNERS" WE AIGHT!!!!!!!!! B)

After reading all of these posts about the Pilot Football program, it seems to me, for the most part, that all the disagreement is about one Pilot team. Is it this one team that's causing the problems or are other Pilot teams thought of in the same way? If the other Pilot teams are involved in this, I'd like to hear specifics.

After reading all of these posts about the Pilot Football program, it seems to me, for the most part, that all the disagreement is about one Pilot team. Is it this one team that's causing the problems or are other Pilot teams thought of in the same way? If the other Pilot teams are involved in this, I'd like to hear specifics.

825297078[/snapback]

Well 1sportsmom, it is the whole Pilot program from what I hear from kids... I have had many of kids in different age ranges come and tell me that Piot is trying to recruit them and offering them "GIFTS"... So I believe it is the whole Pilot organization trying to cover up the things that they do... I know these kids are not going to lie to me and neither are their parents...

I LOVE THIS WHOLE SITUATION. I LIKEN IT TO TIGER WOODS, HE WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO LIFT AND WORRY ABOUT FITNESS IN GOLF. NEXT THING YOU KNOW ALL THE TOP GOLFERS ARE WORKING HARD TO "KEEP UP". SAME THING HERE. PILOT HAS RAISED THE BAR. I'M NOT SAYING THAT SOME OF THE OTHER TOP PROGRAMS AREN'T DOING A GREAT JOB- FULTON WINS THEIR SHARE OF CHAMPIONSHIPS AND SAME WITH AE-WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THE RUN THEIR PEE WEE TEAM HAD- THEY HAD NEVER LOST A LEAGUE OR PLAYOFF GAME UNTIL LAST YEAR. IT CAN'T HELP BUT MAKE OUR LEAGUE STRONGER AND ALL THIS TALK ABOUT IT FIRES ME, THE OTHER COACHES AND ALL THE PLAYERS UP. THAT'S WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT-TECHNIQUE AND RAW EMOTION. PILOT PUMPS TOO MUCH MONEY INTO THE METRO LEAGUE-IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH IT IS STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE AND ENJOY IT.

IS ABOUT-TECHNIQUE AND RAW EMOTION. PILOT PUMPS TOO MUCH MONEY INTO THE METRO LEAGUE-IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH IT IS STEP UP TO THE CHALLENGE AND ENJOY IT.

825297373[/snapback]

And that my friend says it all. I'm not worried about Pilot. Like I said in my last post, I WISH ALL TEAMS the best of luck this year. I'm looking forward to all of the games. Panther, I wish we could get revenge on you this year but the Baby Roadrunners won't have a 11 year old team. But come next football season, it'll be on. I won't let that lost be forgotten :) . But Panther, I'll see ya on the field good luck this year.

Did Mr. Golden make his way back out there to you since the Roadrunners folded? Also, are you looking to scrimmage anyone? I know ShaneC could hook up a scrimmage with the 11 year olds from the Falcons.

Sportsmom, it's the whole Pilot program. But Pilot will denial it.

And that my friend says it all.  I'm not worried about Pilot.  Like I said in my last post, I WISH ALL TEAMS the best of luck this year.  I'm looking forward to all of the games.  Panther, I wish we could get revenge on you this year but the Baby Roadrunners won't have a 11 year old team.  But come next football season, it'll be on.  I won't let that lost be forgotten :) .  But Panther, I'll see ya on the field good luck this year. 

Did Mr. Golden make his way back out there to you since the Roadrunners folded?  Also, are you looking to scrimmage anyone?  I know ShaneC could hook up a scrimmage with the 11 year olds from the Falcons.

Sportsmom, it's the whole Pilot program.  But Pilot will denial it.

825297376[/snapback]

Yes I could hook up a scrimmage between 11 yr old Pilot and my 11 yr old Falcon Pee wee team... We would like to show what we got and we want top level competition all year long so we can prove that we are a great team and great organization...

AE & ShaneC... you have given me no specifics to go on. I was hoping you'd be more open and less vague. Maybe there is someone out there that will support what they say with some facts. That's what I'm looking for, but maybe it's just not there.

825297413[/snapback]

Why are you singling out me and ShaneC? If you read this whole thread you'll find there's more people that's said something about Pilot. Now if you want the facts or whatever talk to the Pilot players and Parents or just talk to another KYML coach. They'll tell you..

But if you wanna talk about the Pilot program talk to the Pilot Coach, I'm off that subject/team now. I'm ready to get it on with any team that's step foot on the field. The talking is over now, it's time for us to prove everybody that we're still the best organization in the league.

Why are you singling out me and ShaneC?  If you read this whole thread you'll find there's more people that's said something about Pilot.  Now if you want the facts or whatever talk to the Pilot players and Parents or just talk to another KYML coach.  They'll tell you..

But if you wanna talk about the Pilot program talk to the Pilot Coach, I'm off that subject/team now.  I'm ready to get it on with any team that's step foot on the field.  The talking is over now, it's time for us to prove everybody that we're still the best organization in the league.

825297471[/snapback]

AE Roadrunner, you know we agree some and disagree with some... I agree with you that Pilot is out there recruiting and offering GIFTS to certain inner-city players whom they have got from a certain EKBL basketball team... I have a veryc olse friend that has a son that plays for Pilot and she has told me that Pilot gave "Mookie" some shoes, cleats, helmet, a ride with food, and paid his fees... That is not right because his family has the money to pay for him...

Now you said, "The talking is over now, it's time for us to prove everybody that we're still the best organization in the league." Well AE whom are you talking about... The Baby Roadrunners are not the best organization is the city... If you ask everyone that works with youth sports, most people will say the best and cleanest organization in the Knoxville Falcons... The reason, the commissioners, coaches, staff, and Falcon family care about the kids on and off the field... So AE you know that the Falcons are the best organization in the city youth sports leagues... You know you cannot disagree with what I am saying... No can you...

Holla at cha boy..

ShaneC

Well ShaneC, I'm sticking with the Baby Roadrunners. When it comes to win and lost, the Baby Roadrunners stand out the most. Yes, the Baby Falcons are making their move but we still have the upper hand. Let me let you in on a little secret; The Baby Falcons teams that won the Championship didn't play in the harder divison, they played in the weakest divison. :lol: They didn't face the likes of Pilot and the Baby Roadrunners.

But since the Falcons won most of the weaker division championships last year, they'll move to the harder divison. Ask the 11 year old coach how harder it is in the hard divison. His team made it to the championship 2 years in a row and then last year he missed the PO's.

You my boy and all but I had to set you straight on that one. When it comes to Football the Baby Roadrunners is still the B E ST da BEST!

Well AE Roadrunner, the Falcons are playing top level competition this year, and they will compete in every league this year, especially 9 yr, 11 yr, 12 yr, 13 yr olds... We will see when the season starts how good our Falcons program is... Chad said he wants Pilot bad this year, and his team is gonna be a great one to watch this year...