Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

Okay so you still can't get to the point..............you singled out the 11 year old team and all I was doing was saying your statement simply was not true. I don't preach because I am a female and I don't beleive in female preachers. I won't say the language because it's very vulgar and I don't use that kind of language. You are correct when you say the coaches and parents are not right there with them, they aren't. (We have to take our kids at their word unless we know they have lied before, only then would there be reason to doubt them.) I never said your children lied, nor do I think my child lied. I also never said nothing ever happened. Once provoked, any human being will say things they don't mean! In addition, I do pray for those I don't know including coaches that take their precious time to help mold a child they might not even know. In closing, since you seem to work so closely with young people I will include you in my prayers!

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out this evening that Powell Middle was not allowed to join theTMSAA and enter competition with the Anderson, Campbell, Roane, and other :unsure:  county teams that belong to the TMSAA.  I was told that the principal would not sign off on them joining and splitting away from Knox Rec. League.  Probably due to pressure from central office.

825291604[/snapback]

Hate to say it, but I told you so.

Hate to say it, but I told you so.

825293180[/snapback]

You only heard part of the truth. The school is not a member of the state organization because Knox County won't join for the entire school system. Powell will be playing in the league, but more than likely won't be eligible for the playoffs.

The league has accepted Powell as a member, and the team begins practice tomorrow, playoffs or not. The principal, Mr. Marquart, is in full support of the new team.

Other communities in Knox County are paying close attention. Look for several others to join Powell in this type of venture next year.

As of the talent I saw tonight at the Knoxville Falcons, I am telling everyone that the Knoxville Falcons will win the Open League titles in 9 yr olds, 11 yr olds, 12 yr olds, and 13 yr olds... The 11 yr olds have the 2 best pickups of anyone in the city with Vent Sullivan and Brandon Lopez... The 13 yr olds are gonna be dominant with the additions of Blake Jenkins (6'5" receiver), Jordan Rorax (option Qb), Jock Stinson (Wr with the best hands of any 13 yr old in the city), and James Gallman (the TB that Troy Fleming said is the best back he has ever saw at 12 yr old)... All of these kids are gonna be the top players in their leagues this year... Also, the 12 yr olds are coached by Johnny Brewton, which won their league last year has their whole team back, including the best 12 yr old QB in the city out of Zeek Holden... The 9 yr olds are coached by Ricky Jones, who has won 15 city titles and 8 city county titles in his 20 year coaching career returns all their players, plus the additions of some of the hardest hitting 9 yr olds I have ever seen.. So everyone better be ready to see the Knoxville Falcons dominant city football this year and many years to come... We are back and ready to be the flagship youth sports organization in Knoxville and in East Tennessee.... AE Roadrunner will back up what he saw down a Christenberry Field tonight....

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

. AE Roadrunner will back up what he saw down a Christenberry Field tonight....

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

825293394[/snapback]

The only thing I seen at the field today was a bunch of good looking MOMA's :D Nah but on the real, I didn't see much because I caught the end of practice. But I hate to tell you this but a lot of players look good in shorts so don't judge your Falcons because they looked good tonight. Wait until the pads come out.

Oh by the way, LWOOD will be with us. We'll be looking for the Falcons once the season starts and you already know DEM ROADRUNNERS are some Head Bustas and we'll knock that block off. BOOYAH!!!!!!!!

htv.........outstanding..

again folks running off at the mouth before they  know the facts....

825293749[/snapback]

Rob how about we just sit back and read all the things you have to say. Its seems as though you're kin to QBSDAD because yall think yall know everything. What team are you coaching in football ROb?

Tonight at Fulton High School, Fulton put on a skills camp for the Knoxville Falcons organization that included 200 football players for the Knox Falcons and Former Fulton Players such as Jack Wetzel, Antonio Minor, and various others with members of the 2004 team with Tyrone Cobb, Ish, and Antonio Hamilton... The Fulton Falcons did this for free and the coaches and players volunteered their time to teach the kids...

I believe that this shows how much the Fulton Falcons and the Knox Falcons are doing really big things in the community and for the kids... The Knoxville Flacons are working with the kids first hand and that we are working to make these kids lives better for their futures...

A shout out to KWalker, the guy in the AE shirt got beat down in the parking lot because his shirt... AE Roadrunner just playing with your head, keep it up boy....

Holla at cha your boy...

ShaneC

thumb

Edited by ShaneC