Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

IF HE WERE "YOUR BOY" HE WOULD BE AT THEN HE WOULD BE AT Fulton WOULDN'T HE? AND YES PILOT IS A FEEDER PROGRAM FOR WEBB, ASK ANY OF THE COACHES. DO YOU THINK THAT WEBB IS OFFERING THEIR PRACTICE FIELD TO PILOT TEAMS AS CHARITY? HAVEN'T YOU SEEN MESKE LURKING AROUND THE FIELDS ON GAME NIGHTS? THAT'S NOT TO SAY THAT ALL THE PILOT KIDS GO THERE BUT MANY OF THEM ARE-SOME OF THEM ARE EVEN GETTING THE TUITION PAID. NOT NEARLY AS MANY AS ARE PROMISED THOUGH. AS FAR AS MOOKIE CARRYING THE ROCK, UNLESS THEY RUN A TE AROUND HE WON'T GET ANY MORE CARRIES THIS YEAR THAN LAST. THAT'S MY ISSUE WITH PILOT, THEY HAVE ENOUGH DECENT BACKS TO FIELD 4 TEAMS BUT THE SAME BACKS GET THE CARRIES EVERY YEAR AND THE NEW RECRUITS GET PROMISES. THESE KIDS ARE GETTING DUPED INTO PLAYING FOR PILOT AND ARE LOSING VALUABLE EXPERIENCE FOR THE NEXT LEVEL.

I agree with you about the Pilot team being a feeder program for Webb but I disagree with the comment that all the recruits get promises but never get the ball. I got money that B T from the Baby Roadrunners will win the start Running Back job at Pilot. If he don't get the starting job than it's something wrong with the Pee Wee coaches at Pilot. This kid is the fastest kid in the nation and he better get the starting job.

Now ShaneC, the Pilot program promises to pay your tuition at Webb if you play for the Pilot program.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE, I AGREE THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD BUT I WILL TAKE THAT BET. HE IS EXTREMELY FAST BUT JAMAAL LEWIS WOULDN'T BEAT OUT #20 FOR THE PILOT PEE WEE TEAM- YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN TOO. THEY GOT A RB FROM AE LAST YEAR THAT RAN VERY LITTLE AND WAS PROBABLY THE BEST BACK THEY HAD. YOU'RE RIGHT- SOME OF THE KIDS THEY BRING IN DO GET A CHANCE TO CONTRIBUTE BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THEY WOULD ON THE TEAMS THAT THEY LEAVE. SHANE-NO OFFENSE BECAUSE I'VE SEEN MOOKIE RUN IT AND HE IS STRONG. SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BACKFIELD LAST YEAR AND PROBABLY THIS YEAR BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN AT PILOT, TOO POLITICAL AND TOO MANY BACKS ALREADY AHEAD OF HIM AND THE GAMES ARE TOO SHORT. I'LL TAKE B.T. AND MOOKIE IN A HEARTBEAT. WE MAY NOT WIN EVERY GAME AND TAKE A TEAM BUS TO CHATTANOOGA BUT THEY'LL GET GREAT INSTRUCTION AND VALUABLE GAME EXPERIENCE-AND WE WIN MOST OF 'EM.

Panther, do you all still have Jordan and Demontae? I tried to get Jordan to play basketball for me last year but he said he wasn't playing. He's good in basketball.

But to Pilot, I haven't talked to BT since the National Jr Pro Basketball Tournament and he was still searching for a team to play for. But word has it, he's going to following his friend that plays for Pilot already. Now, if BT don't win the starting running back spot at Pilot there's something wrong with that coach. I mean, the fastest 11 year old in the nation and he's not starting? There's something wrong with that picture.

The bus to Chattanooga is a fun trip, the Baby Roadrunners loves playing the Baby Bills like the Baby Bills like playing the Baby Roadrunners. That game is sort of like UT and Florida. That's a big game for both programs. In my opinion, each youth league team should play another team from another city. The games are fun to watch and to coach in. If you're looking for a game, Maryville Youth Sports said they would whoop any Knox Metro Team.

WE LOST DEMONTAE, HE HAD TROUBLE GETTING TO THE PRACTICES AS OLLIE WORKED LATE ALOT. HEARD HE WAS PLAYING FOR AE THIS YEAR-CLOSER TO HOME. WE STILL HAVE JORDAN-HE'S SUCH A GREAT ATHLETE THAT I'M SURE HE'S A B-BALL PLAYER. THE TRIP TO CHATTANOOGA SOUNDS GREAT! WISH WE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT SET UP. WE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY ANY OF THE MARYVILLE YOUTH PROGRAMS. SORRY TO HEAR YOU'RE NOT COACHING THIS YEAR-THE KIDS WILL MISS HAVING SOMEONE AS PASSIONATE AS YOU ARE AROUND THEM! YOUR BABY ROADRUNNERS HAD A GREAT RUN AND HAD THEY STUCK TOGETHER WOULD HAVE STARTED ANOTHER ONE I'M SURE- MAY STILL YET.

I'm glad to hear that you still have Jordan on your team. Like you said he's an athlete with a good head on his shoulders. DeMontae, I seen him the other day but I didn't ask him anything about who he's playing for but if he's going to back to his roots, he'll be welcome. I'm going to the field today to see who's coaching, the Baby Roadrunners has new coaches all over. A lot of the coaches from last year turned in their whistles.

Thanks for the kind words, I wish you and your team the best succes this coming year. I'll see you out there, I will be there supporting my Beloved Baby Roadrunners whenever I don't have to go to school.

Check out Eteamz.com, they have a bunch of teams surrounding Knoxville looking for teams to play in a bowl game. You should check their site out.

Good Luck and as always, GOOOOOOOOOO BABY ROADRUNNERS!

The bus to Chattanooga is a fun trip, the Baby Roadrunners loves playing the Baby Bills like the Baby Bills like playing the Baby Roadrunners. That game is sort of like UT and Florida. That's a big game for both programs. In my opinion, each youth league team should play another team from another city. The games are fun to watch and to coach in. If you're looking for a game, Maryville Youth Sports said they would whoop any Knox Metro Team.

825290452[/snapback]

From what I remember you was the one who started the trash talk.Here is a link. This will help remind everyone on who talks that junk.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...1&st=&p=entry

AERoadrunners talked that noise on another board.

Edited by REBELRON

why are you giving up coaching roadrunner? too much like baby-sitting?

825290670[/snapback]

RebelRon, I talked to the Baby Roadrunner Commissoner tonight and I told him about the Maryville teams and he said he'll look into it so tell the Maryville folks to get in touch with him too. I thank you for quoting me, I talk stuff and I'll back it up. So RebelRon, I see ya the first week of August when AE takes the field versus those RED REBS.

JP, I'm taking night classes this year therefore I won't be able to coach. I mean, if I wasn't taking night classes I'll be out there with my boys.

CentralBobcats, I'm a football coach too but just don't have the time this year but I'll find time for basketball.

Now about the Baby Roadrunners: Went by the field today for Football Camp and I must say there were a lot of players out there. All of the Baby Roadrunner Teams had at least 25 or more players on them. That says a lot considering many said they were leaving the program. I couldn't resist I had to help out a little bit and one of the head coaches introduce me to the players as a half assistant coach. I told him I'll be out there whenever I can but more then likely I won't be there full time. So I'll be coaching a little bit of football.

Panther: Demontae was at camp today along with a Pilot player. But I think the Pilot player is just spying on the Roadrunners, he was at camp last year and then he left after we practiced as a team 4 times to go play for Pilot. I didn't get to talk to him because I was working with another group but I'll see why he's there.

In closing, watch out for the Baby Roadrunners, they'll be looking forward to that Championship in November.

Edited by AERoadrunners

ShaneC, when does the Baby Falcons take the field for Practice?

825291171[/snapback]

We have already started with some teams, when Chad gets back from Baseball he will have his boys practicing, Brewton is doing conditioning with Josh and his team...

I expect big things coming out of the Knox Falcons this year... Josh Jones team is gonna repeat like they have done the past 4 years, JB's team is gonna be good this year coming off a title last year and with the addition of Zeek Holden they look really good... I expect Chad's team to be very good with the addition of Vent Sullivan to the team... Ricky Jones 9 yr old team will be better than last year and they won it last year, nothing like pounding the ball... So I feel that we are gonna be pretty good this year and able to compete and beat every team in Knoxville and bring Pilot to their knees...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

thumb

We have already started with some teams, when Chad gets back from Baseball he will have his boys practicing, Brewton is doing conditioning with Josh and his team...

I expect big things coming out of the Knox Falcons this year... Josh Jones team is gonna repeat like they have done the past 4 years, JB's team is gonna be good this year coming off a title last year and with the addition of Zeek Holden they look really good... I expect Chad's team to be very good with the addition of Vent Sullivan to the team... Ricky Jones 9 yr old team will be better than last year and they won it last year, nothing like pounding the ball... So I feel that we are gonna be pretty good this year and able to compete and beat every team in Knoxville and bring Pilot to their knees...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

:lol:

SHANEC SOUNDS LIKE THE FALCONS ARE QUITE THE PROGRAM, HOW MANY OF YOUR KIDS ARE SIGNING WITH THE VOLS NEXT YEAR OR PERHAPS THE TITANS. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR COACHES ARE ALL COLLEGE CALIBER ALSO.