Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

if i am coaching the super midgets for central this year, those kids will be playing for me. you can bet on that. i talked to snake yesterday, but not sure if i can find time to deal with coaching and paying a mortgage.

Hey JP the only ones that would be playing for you would be Lil Styles and Westen... Stinson, Rorax, Gallman, and Blake Jenkins would be playing for Josh Jones and the Flacons before they would play for you or anybody...

So JP holl at cha boy...

ShaneC

thumb

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i can get my nerves ready for another season, they will be bobcats this year.

Hey JP... Jock Stinson is my lil cousin and I have already got him and his boys signed up at the Knox Falcons... They siad they would not wanna play for Central Super Midgets because they could not win a SHIP with you at the HELM... So people JP is not the most truthful person in Knoxville from what I have heard from alot of people...

dont let him lie to ya :lol:

Hey CraigL, JP don't know what he is tlking about so don't worry about him and the Bobcats this year... Next year Fulton will start laying it down on the Bobcats... Because JP wished he was a Falcon once again, and still hating himself.... Just ask my friend KWalker, she knows the real truth about GOOD OLE' JOHN PAUL and his fake Central Bobcat tradition, no one wanted him up on Bob Black Field...

GALLMAN AND STINSON DID NOT PLAY FOR JOSH LAST YEAR. STINSON HAS BEEN A BOBCAT, AS WELL AS A WARRIOR, AS WELL AS A FALCON, AND A WEST YOUTH PLAYER.

THE BOBCAT ORGANIZATION DOES NOT RECRUIT PLAYERS, 95% OF ALL PLAYERS LIVE IN THE CENTRAL ZONE, AND SHOW UP AT SIGN UPS TO PLAY.

UP UNTIL A COUPLE YEARS AGO CENTRAL AND THE BABY FALCONS PLAYED 2 BOWL GAMES EACH YEAR WITH THE BOBCATS ALWAYS WINNING 90% OF THE GAMES. LARRY COX CANCELLED THIS SERIES. I WILL ADMIT THE BOBCAT PROGRAM HAS NOT BEEN AS SUCCESSFUL LATELY WINNING METRO CHAMPIONSHIPS,DUE TO THE FACT ALOT OF THE BETTER ATHLETES ARE BEING RECRUITED AWAY.

ANYONE CAN WIN COACHING A TEAM LOADED WITH GREAT PLAYERS, BUT HOW SUCCESSFUL WOULD THE SAME COACH BE TAKING AVERAGE PLAYERS AND BUILDING A COMPETITIVE TEAM.

ANYONE CAN WIN COACHING A TEAM LOADED WITH GREAT PLAYERS, BUT HOW SUCCESSFUL WOULD THE SAME COACH BE TAKING AVERAGE PLAYERS AND BUILDING A COMPETITIVE TEAM.

I agree with that statement Pig. But I think you need to talk to Pilot about that.

Now to CraigL_FHSFalcons: Hey, I know I've said it before if AE was playing Fulton the night of a practice or game. You probably don't remember because I was speaking under my breath :lol: . But I say it for you now since you've never heard me say it before. GO ROADRUNNAS!

Edited by AERoadrunners

I agree with that statement Pig. But I think you need to talk to Pilot about that.

Now to CraigL_FHSFalcons: Hey, I know I've said it before if AE was playing Fulton the night of a practice or game. You probably don't remember because I was speaking under my breath :lol: . But I say it for now since you've never heard me say it. GO ROADRUNNAS!

well at least you didnt expect us to say it... lol... that wouldve been one quiet huddle. :P