Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4AFan, I know that you're interested in who's the top in the youth but I'll give my input after the Jamboree this weekend. I don't like making predictions until I see a team play.

But the 11 year olds I say

Knoxville Falcons will be in the top 3

CBFO White they should be one of the top 6 of the second league..

I understand.  Just some of the guys on here were talking about how good some of the teams were, and I just thought I would see where they stand.

825304825[/snapback]

In the 11 yr old Pee Wee football

1 & 2 Knoxville Flacons and Pilot: cannot wait to see the game nest Tuesday, August 24th... This is gonna be a game for the ages in Youth Football...

3. CBFO Navy

4. CCYSP

5. Roadrunners

In the B divison, Knoxville Falcons #2, CBFO White, and Karns will be pretty good they all have a chance to win that division...

In Jr Midgets (12 yr):

1. Central (Hentral: Central & Halls)

2. Knox Falcons

3. CCYSP

In Midgets (13 yr):

1. Knox Falcons

2. Roadrunners

3. Ravens

In Cutters (9 yr):

1. Northwest

2. Knox Falcons

3. CBFO Navy

4. Pilot

This is about all I can go on... 8 yr old CBFO Navy is very good and might win the city, Pilot 10 yr olds are very good this year, 7 years old Knox Falcons will be good "especially since LeRoy Thompson is coaching the offense)... But good luck to everyone this Saturday, cannot wait til next week the season gets started...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

Shane, of course this is all on paper right now but here goes:

Pee-wees B division: Bearden

Gibbs

Fulton

Halls

RCA

XFL: Pilot

CBFO

Fulton

AE

Powell

I know that Fulton probably has more talent than CBFO but I'm banking(hoping?) that they don't gel quickly. Pilot really despises Fulton for some reason and are out to get them-there is a lot of bad blood there. Pilot has the best team and unless Fulton gets in their head(which is very possible) then Pilot will probably take it and maybe by a lot.

10 year olds: XFL Pilot A team

Powell

Pilot B team

AE

9 year olds: CBFO finished second to Pilot last year-probably more of the same

8 year old: Believe Todd Kelly's team finished second to Pilot but expect the roles to be reversed this year. We need to get a pool going on these picks- AE or Shane-set it up!!

In Jr Midgets (12 yr):

1.  Central (Hentral:  Central & Halls)

2.  Knox Falcons

3.  CCYSP

ShaneC

825305174[/snapback]

ShaneC... CCYSP doesn't have a 12 yr team. I do agree with you though the combined Central/Halls team should win that division. The Pilot 12 yr old team won it all last year and was undefeated. I heard they have lost 2 starting lineman and their starting middle LB to injury for the year. I think Bearden should easily make the top 3.

Shane C- sorry the word never got to Chad. Like I said, the call was made but maybe the wires were crossed. Yeah, the #1's will play in a couple of weeks. I would have preferred to play the 1:30 game against Chad-that would have put me at the lake at 3:30PM instead of 9:30PM. All the Fulton teams looked tough and had their way most of the day. Shane is probably right, they'll probably be in contention in a lot of divisions. The Pilot coaches are always going to be there taping-we throw in a little wrinkle every week just to give them something to work on-most of the time we never run it again.

I'll see you both at the Pilot/Fulton game-that is quickly becoming a grudge game! Pilot lost their QB and starting left tackle. I think the QB from the West team that played cb last year is the new QB and the tall TE from AE is the new left tackle.

Shane, both CBFO and Fulton could go into that second week match-up with a loss if they don't bring it that first week!! AE knows what I mean...

See ya

825304603[/snapback]

Since you tend to know a lot about the Pilot team, how's BT looking? I heard he's not happy about the lack of time he's getting in the backfield, how true is that?

I won't be able to attend the Pilot/Fulton game Tuesday, I'll be at work but I'll be calling every minute getting the updates from ShaneC.

He's not happy and neither is a former B-ball Vol's left handed son. There is such a thing as too much talent. With the clock running you only get 4-5 posessions and that's not enough to keep all those backs happy. At last count they had about 9-10 backs that are getting carries. Tell BT CBFO would love to have him and I guarantee he would get more carries than he ever will at Pilot. He would fit in great in our offense. We practice off Cedar Bluff-would even be a shorter drive! I would even be willing to help Chad with the overcrowding in his backfield-tell your cousin #7 that they have until September 3rd to come to their senses and head west!

Who will be to top five teams in each league?

7yr-

and so forth.

8yr-

9yr-

10yr-

11yr-

12yr-

825304243[/snapback]

7~Pilot, Powell, Halls, CBFO and Austin-East Traditionally all Strong First 2 Years

8~Ditto

9~Powell,Pilot (Powell picked up one of the best back in League with SPEED)

10~Pilot A, Pilot B, Powell and Halls CBFO is hiding in weak sister conference

11~Fulton, CBFO, Austin-East, Pilot I know Austin East lost a lot of players but they always manage to rebuild. Pilot lost best lineman and rest were a little soft last year.

12~Pilot

He's not happy and neither is a former B-ball Vol's left handed son. There is such a thing as too much talent. With the clock running you only get 4-5 posessions and that's not enough to keep all those backs happy. At last count they had about 9-10 backs that are getting carries. Tell BT CBFO would love to have him and I guarantee he would get more carries than he ever will at Pilot. He would fit in great in our offense. We practice off Cedar Bluff-would even be a shorter drive! I would even be willing to help Chad with the overcrowding in his backfield-tell your cousin #7 that they have until September 3rd to come to their senses and head west!

825305740[/snapback]

I'll make a deal with you. If you can talk JP in to playing basketball for my team, then I'll talk to my cousin about switching over. But his mom won't like driving from East Knoxville to West Knoxville for practice or games so I'll go ahead and tell you, that won't be happening...

Now about the former Vol son and BT, that's very shocking to hear about them. Those coaches don't know what they are doing if they're not giving BT a look in the backfield. I mean, he's one of the fastest youth in the US and he's not touching the rock? What's up with that? But I heard BT's dad was at the game Saturday, was that him? Which team did he have his eye on? ;)

I heard the former Vol was coaching with Pilot. If that's true, why isn't his son happy? Pilot is messing up big time.

Chad's backfield: In my opinion, Chad's backfield isn't overcrowed. Now if you're talking about his WR's, that's where you're find the overcrowding...

Question for you Panther: Were you the PA announcer during Chad's game last Saturday? ;)

Edited by AERoadrunners

Like I said-we practice off Cedar Bluff, just a couple exits west. He and JP would make a deadly duo. I've got a few B-ball players that may play for you-we need to talk sometime.

The former Vol at Pilot is not coaching and it's pop that's not happy. Sometimes it's hard to go from being THE star to A star. Like I said-when you have 8-9 backs that all need carries what are you going to do? I have no idea why anyone would send their kid into a situation like that-it's all about playing time to me at this age. BT will get carries if they complain enough-the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

As far as Chad's team and the WR's- I'll take Deon "IT AIN'T" Fair off his hands. Fulton and Pilot appear to be about even in talent-no weak spots. Either team could lose 2-3 skill players and not miss a beat-I think that's what seperates them from the rest of the teams. I'm sure AE is loaded too. They always bring it!!