Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

I wonder what ShaneC has to say about the lost to Pilot yesterday. 

AE Roadrunner, here is my take on the game... Fulton could not get a snap off the whole first half, the we put the backup in the second half and started getting a few snaps off... This is what killed us the whole game.... Also Ben Winter's got a stinger in his shoulder in the first half when Mookie hit him in the shoulder with his helmet... That is why we did not throw any... Ben has the cannon on the team... Pilot beat us, we were not ready and the kids were not ready.... Talent for talent, we have as much as Pilot does, maybe more if we can get the snaps off... Tomorrow night at practice, we are starting boot camp at Christenberry... No more running off at the mouth and no more butt grabbing... We are gonna take the loss to Pilot as a learning experience and "we needed a wake up call"... That is what we needed, Buddah said it is time to begin, and we will take one game at a time... We are starting all over, discipline is what the team needs, Pilot has great discipline for a team, the way to beat them is have better discipline... So BOOT CAMP starts tomorrow at 6:30 at the Berry... Next week, we will lok like a totally different team on and off the field...

Last night, I also so a bunch of missed calls by the refs, when Pilot's backfield is moving right before the snap it is a penalty... And what our player did by running his mouth last night, will not happen again, we still had a chance in the game... Take that away then the worst the score would have been is 6-0, but we could have scored, we are also gonna find a center tomorrow night and work RJ into the backfield and BL over to wingback.... So it is a new start we are 0-1 but we still have a great shot of seeing you guys in the SHIP... So we will be back on track starting tomorrow, no more easy practices it is the beginning of BOOT CAMP, and the beginning of disciplined Falcon team...

Also, JP it was good to talk to ya last night, come back next Tuesday night at 7:00, Fulton vs CBFO...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC thumb

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News from John Tarlton... Midget football... Knox Falcons 20- Ravens 6.... Falcons offense could not be slowed, Raven's RB Adam Hickey shut down until 4th quarter, broke one for TD with 2nd string defense by Falcons... Looks like Josh didn't lose alot with Hickey and he picked up my lil cousin Stinson... So looks good for the Falcons in Midget ball...

John Paul, I knew that was you but I couldn't really tell because I was on the other side of the field standing along the fence. I've already heard what happen. I found out what happen the night it happen.

ShaneC, that's nice to hear that "Boot Camp" will be starting tomorrow but remember one thing, those are just 11 year old boys so don't put'em through so much. Also, that kind of practice should've started in July when you first stepped foot on the field. But in my opinion, DT could've thrown the ball when he was behind the center, BL could've thrown it too. You all have a bunch of QB's that could've thrown the deep ball so I wouldn't have said BW had a stinger that's why yall didn't throw. RJ has a cannon too.(Trust me on that one) So if you really want to do something that'll help you all out, go with a line up like this: WR's- JL or DF, DW RB's/Fullback-TB,DT,VS QB-RJ.

Now that's a killer offense right there. You might make a couple people mad but hey, yall are starting from scratch make'em earn their spots back. Just picture that-WOW

Hey, AE Roadrunner I will run that by Chad tomorrow and see what he thinks... TB or Buddah in a good RB but he is tipping the scales at 132... I need to get him in shape but Boot Camp starts tomorrow night, it is all about discipline now, we need to get it first then there is no stopping us with our talent... Double will be the starting center or BW, one of the 2...

AE, how about helping them starting next Wednesday. You're pretty busy until then aren't you?

825314461[/snapback]

I'm a Roadrunner in football. I can't help a Falcon team out like that. I'm just giving my suggestions and hopefully, Coach Winters will accept them.

But a suggestions to you Panther is: Take it easy on them ;) Nah, I think they'll be ready for you all. They have the first game under their belts and now they're ready to get it on...

Edited by AERoadrunners

you better watch out putting them through boot camp , especially if you have a daddy helping coach like harold. i know you heard roadrunners that i kept talking about the past what i screamed at the parents was this quote" i have been doing this 10 years and have never got a player hurt in practice". if i actually had time to coach i would have ran harold off and i would still be there. at first i told the kids harold would not be helping anymore, but one of the kids said "then we will lose jamie(his step son). thats when i decided i really never wanted to come out of retirement and coach again anyway, my wife and snake talked me into it. the story your gettin, of course is gonna make me look like that bad guy...harold is the bad guy....why did he not take jamie back to the runners? i bet it was because the coaches would not let him help.

sorry for the long post.

i will be at all of chads teams games, i gotta lot of respect for him and buck is lucky to have him in his program. they just made too many first game mistakes, that is a good team. nice to meet you shane, just don't be saying i use to wear a dress to school. i know one thing the knox falcons are running a much better organization than the baby bobcats, the cats are soft. this is the longest post i have ever written.

Edited by JohnPaul

you better watch out putting them through boot camp , especially if you have a daddy helping coach like harold. i know you heard roadrunners that i kept talking about the past what i screamed at the parents was this quote" i have been doing this 10 years and have never got a player hurt in practice". if i actually had time to coach i would have ran harold off and i would still be there. at first i told the kids harold would not be helping anymore, but one of the kids said "then we will lose jamie(his step son). thats when i decided i really never wanted to come out of retirement and coach again anyway, my wife and snake talked me into it. the story your gettin, of course is gonna make me look like that bad guy...harold is the bad guy....why did he not take jamie back to the runners? i bet it was because the coaches would not let him help.

sorry for the long post.

i will be at all of chads teams games, i gotta lot of respect for him and buck is lucky to have him in his program. they just made too many first game mistakes, that is a good team. nice to meet you shane, just don't be saying i use to wear a dress to school. i know one thing the knox falcons are running a much better organization than the baby bobcats, the cats are soft. this is the longest post i have ever written.

825314681[/snapback]

JP, a light bulb came on when you said that you will be at all of Chad's games. How about you just ask Chad to let you coach? I mean, you did say you "made" some of the Fulton stars into what they are in now. So maybe Chad could use you on the sidelines. Another thing, Coach Coatney has nothing to do with the Knoxville Falcons, that's all LGC. LGC has a successful program and your boy, Mark Williams is trying to bite his shoes and run his football program just like LGC's.

Now I don't know about Harold and his troubles and I really don't care. But don't have hard feelings toward the Roadrunners because of that. AE don't have a super midgets team so that's probably why he went to Central. I hope that answer your question.

Roadrunner - don't make me get mad at you. You, yourself have said on here more than once - the biggest Fulton fan is LGC. Now you think LGC and Buck & the rest of the Fulton coaches aren't working close together. Give me a break!

You're right JP - Buck & all the Fulton coaches are lucky to have a great supporter like LGC & they truly appreciate him & all the coaches working w/ the Knoxville Falcons.

Now JP, I think you shouldnt be so dishonest, you know you behaved VERY improperly with your actions to the players and coaches. You also know that the only reason you were asked to coach is because the former supermidget coach refused to coach with a certain players Step Dad, and without the dad, no stud player. We all know the Central super midgets wont be very good this year because they only have one real coach and 2 daddys on the field. At this level one great player wont make a winner and quite frankly these kids arent being taught, their simply playing with the same game knowledge they brought into the season. JP im not being personal but your not the answer either, Ive talked to folks who have coached with you and lets just say the comments werent favorable, and that info only goes along with what ive seen with my own eyes.

This has been a nice board but I think the personal attacks should stop before it gets locked. As for the Baby Bobcats Mark Williamson isnt the president, only a coach, and it is a quality organization, I agree some teams are down But alot of players have been lost due to recruitment.