Knoxville Youth Football Programs

ShaneC

Heard the Pilot pee-wees beat CCYSP last night 20-0. Was told Pilot passed for 2 more TDs. Their new QB is much more athletic than the one they had last year and apparently throws it very well. #77 and #34 were a handful on the defensive line. Also heard Powell was up early on AE. Anyone have a final on that game or the Central Bearden game?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there last night to watch the 12 yr old Central team roll up over 50 points. Incredible display of talent. These guys are really good and are only going to get better as the season goes on. Did any of you folks check 'em out? What did you think?

825321398[/snapback]

yea i heard they had alot of lineman from halls that are gonna go to central when they grow up. jeffrey mitchell, an d buddy panell said that to, and they were all kfl's at the school they were zoned for fulton. after that idid not let any good players that were going to fulton play for my team. and don't tell me pilot is not beting the streets to get kids, i seen the team that played chads,(11 yr. Olds i think) they looked like super midgets. i think chads team plays at 7 tonight.

I am sick and tired of hearing Central, A&E and Fulton whine about Pilot! 

825321349[/snapback]

First of all, it's AE not A&E <_< Now who cares about Pilot? Not I! Pilot has the upper hand on many teams going into this season because of one reason and that's stealing players from different teams. Now like I've said so many times, Pilot won't win as many championships as they did last year.

I haven't seen the Central Jr. Midgets team. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have. I mean, a lot of people are saying they are good but that's hear say. I want to see it for myself.

JP, I heard you've been offer to help Chad's team. Are you going to take that? And yes, they play CBFO tonight at 7. I think this game will be a little heated because of 2 weeks ago when they were supposed to play but they didn't. That had a lot of the players upset because they said the #1 team was scared. So Panther, you better make sure your team is ready!

I guess I missed the socks joke. Someone will need to fill me in. Pilot socks are kind of funky though

Edited by AERoadrunners

Fi.

JP, I heard who've been offer to help Chad's team.  Are you going to take that?  And yes, they play CBFO tonight at 7. 

825321526[/snapback]

thanks for the flattering ,but i did not have time for my own team and they just might win the championship, seriously. i talked with one my old teams coaches and he said they look good , except their stud running back still has that naggin hamstring that harold tells him to "just run it off" :o<_< chad does not need any help, besides that i like being a SPECTATOR :o

Edited by JohnPaul

Ditto Panther.

Pilot is Pilot but mark my word, they'll lose 2 or 3 games this year.  Once they start losing, the players will return to their respective teams.  BT just don't sit well in that Pilot Yellow and Red.  He needs to go back to that Roadrunner RED and Blue thumb

825320182[/snapback]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Pilot is looking to add teams in age groups that have to many players. The 11 year old team turned away half of the 11's that play in Knoxville. As you well know there is already two 10 year old teams and the 11's will have two next year. That's a done deal. Don't worry PANTHER only one has shown interest from your team. "JB". Sorry I was typing out-loud. ;)

thumb Well, tonight's score was Falcons 28 CBFO 0... I told everyone that it will be a different team on the field this week than there was last week... The only problem I had tonight was CBFO #23's dad pushing our #55 in the head... He was lucky he didn't get his head cracked by #55 father... I have a feeling that there is something gonna happen to him... He was running his mouth before the game and after the game, no sportmanship there... He did not have to lay his hand on one of my players... But we showed alot of people tonight that we are ready to see Pilot in the SHIP... So Pilot bring it on...

Now to my boy BT... Unfortunate about what happened to him, that takes away one of their two big playmakers... Supposely he is out for the rest of the season... I hope BT gets better soon...

Now to everyone out there getting tired of people talking bad about Pilot... If you guys would stop doing what you are doing then no one would talk about it, but when it is out in the open then everyone will talk about it...

I believe that the Falcons proved a point tonight and we will keep doing it the rest of the year...

So holla at cha boy...

ShaneC thumb

JaBoSkee, you may be right. Both "JB"s I have would really help Pilot. I'll tell them the good news tonight!

825321886[/snapback]

What was the score of the CBFO game? Someone said they were beaten pretty bad. Maybe all the trash talk isn't so smart. Maybe someone else should sign up for a class!!

They're scared but they are ready :lol:  all except for my 2 starting linemen, the one with a broken arm and the other one with a broken foot, and my starting FB who is in bed with a 102 temp. 

AE-did you hear BT broke his arm/hand? Heard it was pretty bad.

825321832[/snapback]

I just heard a couple minutes ago about BT. I was mad when I found out. This will be the second season that BT won't be able to play the whole season due to an injury or an illness. I'm going to have to call him or talk to him at the game Friday..

How will this affect Pilot? See I told ya, Pilot will lose 2 or 3 games this year.