Cloudland runningback

gocal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark will have to go to Northeast State Tech. for a year before he can go to Milligan. Don't give out info. unless you know ALL the facts. As for Benfield, he was good, but not good enough for college football. He only had 4.7 speed and weighed about 160 lbs. Very tough, though. As for Mark and baseball, he loves all three sports so that won't make a difference.

If all you do is log on here to mess with me, then you need to get a life. I discuss football and support opinions with facts. I figured that you were mature enough to differ with me respectfully, but I guess not. You do not anger me. I feel sorry for an old goat like you. You couldn't even defend yourself on the one post about pride and confidence, so go back to the drawing board. :P

"king", the only reason I get on to you is that I do not approve of the way you talk about kids. Cloudland will have a good season. Will they be as dominate as they have in the past; probably not. You do not lose the talent that they lost and not have to go through a rebuilding process. It's not for you to say who is working hard and who is not. That responsibility lies with the coaching staff. They are the ones who work with these kids day in and day out. All you are is a fan (?) who is doing more harm to this team than good. It is easy to support a team that wins. If you support this program, you will lay off the negative and focus on the positive. It's hard to build something when someone keeps trying to tear it down. By the way, you are old enough to remember me. Tell you what, you want to bash other teams, fine. If you are a true fan, you will lay off the Landers.

Old44, thats a pretty cool post. I can see where you are coming from with that one. The only thing I disagree with is you have to work out the negative things to get positive results. Maybe I am being too harsh, but trust me I love Cloudland football, and i want these boys to realize what it takes to be winners. Good attitudes and work ethic. I am disappointed in the effort, because I come up and work out with these guys. Now that the season is here, it is too late to go on about it. So, lets play some football. By the way, the only players I remember that wore 44 is Randall Townson and B.J. Arnett. Two of the best players ever at Cloudland. Hope the landers win em' all! :D

Everyone is on the poor ole "King". Well maybe he should not bash other threads with his ignorance. Please put a leash on him. Overthrow him. hehe Like was said once before, he is what he is and he can dish but can't take someone giving it back to him.

It's call being a sissy. Stay off of our threads and tend to yours, unless you have constructive thoughts, like everyone else. Of course, your a joke and your own "people" know it. :D Go Landers and good luck boys.