MBA vs Germantown

speedster40

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed- because MBA beat CBHS and CBHS beat Germantown you gotta give the edge to MBA- and if you want to stretch it a little more than you can say BA beat CBHS by 14 MBA beat BA by 24 and CBHS beat Germantown ( i don't know the margin ) but that should logically tell you MBA should be the heavy favorites. Infact, since CBHS proved to be better than Germantown, and BA and MBA proved to be better than CBHS, BA, MBA, and CBHS, on paper at least probably CBHS, MBA, and BA should have beat Germantown.

MBA would stack the box and stymie the Red Devils' rushing offense, and would spread the pigskin around the field to French, Pettus, and Koban, mixing in QB and HB draws out of the shotgun. Big Red 24, Germantown 7.

Goodness Wes just when I was just about to erase the Clinic Bowl out of mind from last year, you had to give a game summary.... what I'm saying is that is the exact way MBA beat played BA in the second half of the first game last year and the entire clinic bowl. The truth is ( this coming from a BA player ) last year MBA just had too many weapons, the only way to beat them would be to play a perfect defensive game, missing no assignments and no tackles, and forcing turnovers, and have a versatile offense that could keep them off balance on D. They were just too good for Germantown. I will end this post with these words: thank goodness for MBA class of 2004 being gone :angry:.