stadiums with poor vistor sections

Riverdale06

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this complaining is great fun!!! I don't like Cumberland county's visitors section. There are no bleachers on the visitors side. Just places for a few high $$$$ ticket purchasers to park the trucks. Vistors have to sit on the home side around the 20 yard line. Real nice cops there though. They keep the high school bullies from throwing stuff at ya during the game.

I like the visitors section at Coffee County. Real good seats and your own visitors press box. I think it must have been the home side years ago. Good parking and lighting (when they leave them on).

Cookeville has nice seats but they are at a bad angle and too far away or something. Visitors prepare to pay $ to park near the visitors section.

I don't like all the Lincoln County fans coming to the visitors side to cheer so close to me cheering for the other team. Come to think of it I haven't had much to cheer about when over there anyway.

When Lincoln County fans go to Warren County on Sept 3rd they will most likely find a couple of porta-potties at the top of the bleachers for their use. Renovations are underway but are behind schedule I think. My advise - go before you get there and hold it till after you leave. Tell the football team to concentrate on the snakes and spiders let loose on their sidelines and NOT the game.

It's the constant circling of the students that annoys me. Most school have an inner track and the kids all go congragate on the track by the corner of the endzone. Not so at the PIT. to go to the concession stand or restroom you have to wade through a hoard of students coming in the opposite direction, and like students anywhere, they have no regard for adults and would knock you over as sure as look at you!

825312132[/snapback]

Hey BDD, you must be walking in the wrong direction...we got a concession stand and a restroom on both ends of the field! :D

I agree that it is annoying...they ought to be watching the game.

Edited by jabbo