Lamon Williams....

DBIndian99

Due to technical difficulties...I will be posting for a friend of mine here is what he says.

"the situation involving lamon at this moment in time needs to be kept between the senior class, family, and friends. Nobody needs to be on here letting everybody on coacht know whats not their business. from an unknown indian."

Roll Tribe Roll

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contender, I agree with your friend, and as a part of the inside group, I would like to respectfully ask that nothing else be mentioned in reference to his status at this point. Whether he plays or not doesn't matter right now, either way its gonna be tough enough for the kid. The DB community is appreciative of the concern, but in respect for lamon, lets try to keep all this talk to a minimum. Thank yall

I may not know everything,but what I do know is this,if a player walks out on his team he's done.This is nothing new,things like this has happened before,and the player is NEVER allowed back(This isn`t "Remember the Titans") If I were a DB football player I would be ticked,Lamon's actions may have cost them the playoff game against O.R.I understand that DB people want to keep this "In House" and you should,but you shouldn`t expect people from the outside not to express their opinions.Until someone comes out and explains what happened,people will continue to talk about it.

DB had that game won, but beat themselves. Turnovers (that would have happend with or without lamon) is what killed db that game. Yeah lamon can catch the ball but no matter how good he is he can't dictate a win or a loss. yes he may make a catch or two in clutch situations, but he can't throw the ball to himself. db could use lamon this year but if he isnt with them im sure they will find alternatives to throwing to him (darrell hayes, matt mcmillian, and their loaded backfield). With or without williams the indians will have a loaded team this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ORPLAYA429, regardless what Lamon did or didn't do, or what Coach Clark's decision is on him as a player is none of your business . You can run your mouth all you want to, but the bottom line is if he plays, you don't have anyone that can stop this kid -not even close.

lamon is garbage, he didnt think taht a certain week 13 game was very important so he messed around and adn got kicked off, adn then DB lost, now thats what i call team spirit

825293458[/snapback]

ORPlaYa429, It is very evident that you are either 1: an immature kid, as your spelling indicates, and don't know much about life, or 2: an adult, with a childish mind, and only put others down in order to build yourself up. Pick one because I really feel for posters like yourself. I took the liberty and found some of your other posts, none were of any worthy literature to say the least. OH! How I wish the "hole and opinion" theory were not true, but you write stuff like you do to let us know that the old myth is still going strong. Your opinion of Lamon is vastly biased. If beating DB less than half the time is a success to you, then your goals are shallow and you need to re-adjust your capacity to think bigger. I promise that your brain will not explode.

God's Blessing to those who take the higher road and only want the BEST for ALL athletes, not just their own.

:D

Edited by Stokomo