sumner county

easton2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as far as the qb position at h'ville chad blanton pretty much has it loocked up

malkiewicz never got a look at it he only wanted to. we do however have a transfer qb who looks good named rocky smith. he is young and i'm not sure about his eligability. don't want to end up like g'town, if you know what i mean. h'ville has all great starting backs. sawyer is good but terrell is probably better. in the of season he broke the schools squat record with 565 lbs. malkiewicz also starts. those three will be unstopable. with the awsome line that we have this year we will be teams. blanton looks like he can just get the job done but is nothing to brag about, however t.j. goonan is an awsome reciever and will catch anything thrown his way. everyone watch out for the commandos this year could just be their year.

well as far as the qb position at h'ville chad blanton pretty much has it loocked up

malkiewicz never got a look at it he only wanted to. we do however have a transfer qb who looks good named rocky smith. he is young and i'm not sure about his eligability. don't want to end up like g'town, if you know what i mean. h'ville has all great starting backs. sawyer is good but terrell is probably better. in the of season he broke the schools squat record with 565 lbs. malkiewicz also starts. those three will be unstopable. with the awsome line that we have this year we will be        teams. blanton looks like he can just get the job done but is nothing to brag about, however t.j. goonan is an awsome reciever and will catch anything thrown his way. everyone watch out for the commandos this year could just be their year.

825292231[/snapback]

im sure the new transfer isnt eligible till next year. Just because Terrell broke the school squat record doesnt mean hes better then Sawyer. I mean, id be happy to have them both in my backfield. We will have to see how the season progresses to see who is better. Malkiewicz should also make an impact every time hes on the field.

What happened to Sean Slagenholf (Sp?)

He played in the youth leagues in Smyrna on my son's team before he moved to H,ville. He was very fast as a kid.

He scored a td against Smyrna last yr. and looked good on that run.

825293188[/snapback]

as far as i know sean is just gonna focus on baseball this year

Portland should have a good year.  They play in a very tough region.  It will be a dogfight for the top spot.

825290301[/snapback]

Portland's toughest region games are all on the road this year making it even tougher for us to take the region crown back. ;) If we do get it back, it will be well earned. thumb

;)

Edited by PPride