Who is better?

MCjenis22

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say Nashville and east is byfar better than Nashville and west. But their could hold up a decent arguement between east and middle.

825290861[/snapback]

I agree! thumb

I think from Nashville - East has better teams but I think from Nashville - West has better or more big time athletes!

Who part of the state do u think has the best teams? And dont take these back 20 years. Which part has had the best teams in the last 5 years?

825290734[/snapback]

Without looking, it's probably closer than I would think, but then again, count the # of trophies that have came back to East Tennessee in the past five years (gotta stretch that to 6 to pick up that other one for Maryville :P;) )

Let's take a look at the East vs. West Shrine game. Who won that? Oh it was the WEST. Middle Tenn. does have a lot of talent, that is one reason the West won.

825291321[/snapback]

I don't think you can lok at East-West game because the East has won that game before as well!

I think as I said the West has better overall players but the Middle - East has better overall teams!