Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She does look like an angel, thanks for a face to put in my mind for prayers, that helps so much more. Keep praying out there guys and gals, miracles still happen. And yes please let me know how to get a shirt. Two tragedies this season already, and so young it breaks your heart, lets hope and pray everyone continues to stay safe and healthy. As a mother of a player who has just upped to varsity this year, I can tell you its a scary thing to watch your kid out there with other kids soo big, and not worry about the risks to life and limb. I am constantly praying the whole time for him and the rest of the kids out there. They are all precious to us. This young lady sounds like a wonderful young person and a fighter. I just know she will come out of this. She has the whole state of Tennessee praying for her and probably more. If anyone could give me an address I would like to send a card from everyone. Thanks thumb

Bhsol, yea those are some of the same ones we saw the other day, but Jacqui gave me those two pics about 7 months ago so i would have mine own copies. I'm still working on finding the angel pic, it is so awesome. But isnt she beautiful. One of the most beautiful girls inside and out i have ever seen. It hurts me when i think about how bad she looked laying under the tree and having to be life flighted so when i get those images in my head, i look at those for relief.

Ry, i dunno how yougo those pic on here but that was an awesome idea. And recruitguru u gave me chill bumps when i read what you put as a comment. Yall have been awesome these past two weeks and we all appreciate all the prayers yall have left for jac! And youare right, face helps to pray for her, but if only you knew her u would want to pray more then you already are... she truely is an angel!

They will also be selling tickets at the game.. as a matter of fact i will be one of the peps sittin at the both.... so if ya wanna talk to me i can chat with ya bout all this it might be easier to hear then read... ne way thanks u guys again... keepin on first pg... heck yeah!