Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

Thank you for keeping us posted. Miss McDaniel seems like a wonderful person. I was wondering if there is a way to send things to Atlanta? And also if someone could tell us more about Jacqui, like what activities she is involved in, that would be great for those of us who don't know her. God Bless.

Edited by FANatic4FOOTball

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Jac is 17 and she is extremely involved in dance. She is on the dance team at riverdale and when they do their dnaces at pep rallies or at the games, she and her sister Meg are teh ones everyone watches. They both are so captivating when they dance, they are so graceful and they make it look so easy. She is an awesome dancer and you can tell she really loves it. She also dances at a local school of dance. She has certain classes during the week to help her improve. Dance is a big part of her life and she even helps the younger ones. She teaches them dances and she might even have her own class i am not real sure on taht. I was in her room the other day and asked about this real cool pillow she has, well come to find out a lil girl she teaches in dance gave it to her, so obviously the little ones love her too. She is very active in church and loves God with all her heart. She sings at church for the congregation and her voice is beautiful. (she gets it from her mom who also has an amazing voice) The McDaniels have horses too so seh also rides horses. Before the accident she was gettin really into photographing adn she was good at it, in fact that was one of the last things she and i talked about that day at her house b4 the accident. She took pics of dave and they are awesome. She loves her fam and she and Meg had become REAL close this summer. I think i pretty much covered it all... oh yeah she is also smart and involved at the DECA club at school. As you can tell Jac is an awesome young lady, daughter, friend, sister, girlfriend,teacher, student... i hope that this will help u understand why uryone is so effected by her being "out". We all love her and we are jus praying for her to be back with us as soon as God wants her to be... jus keep praying... ~scar~

Edited by movers

The shirts arrived at school today in 5th period and boy oh boy, they were a hot comodity. They were going fast. So make sure you get yours at the game tonight. I got mine last night and i wore it to school to kinda advertise it and everybody loved it and wants one. Like i said we ordered 1000 but those are gonna go fast so hopefully we will have to order a couple thousand more. If you are outta town goto www.jacquimac.com and you can get one from there. Thanx, see ya at the ballgame tonight and keep praying.

I found the words to that song Calling All Angels by Train

Calling All Angels

I need a sign to let me know you’re here

All of these lines are being crossed over the atmosphere

I need to know that things are gonna look up

Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup

When there is no place safe and no safe place to put my head

When you can feel the world shake from the words that I said

And I’m calling all angels

And I’m calling all you angels

And I won’t give up if you don’t give up

I won’t give up if you don’t give up

I need a sign to let me know you’re here

Cause my tv set just keeps it all from being clear

I want a reason for the way things have to be

I need a hand to help build up some kind of hope inside of me

When children have to play inside so they don’t disappear

While private eyes solve marriage lies cause we dont talk for years

And football teams are kissing queens and losing sight of having dreams

In a world where all we want is only what we want untill it’s ours

Still praying hard here in Kingsport, all of our love and prayers.