Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

Article on Jacqui is good.  I still read her web site to see the progress each week.  Even though I don't know her or any of you I pray for her and the McDaniel Family and know that she will do great.  Prayer is POWERFUL and I praise God for what he has done and will do for their family.

Tipton-Rosemark Academy - offensive and defensive tackle -out of Memphis, TN -

825381989[/snapback]

Amen!!! thumb

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just spent about 3 hours or more readin this forum.. i have seen it many times before but i never clicked it i thought it was old.. i never have much time when i get on either so i wanted to check on it so i got on tonight i need some rrest now i gotta game tonight i play at cascade.. i have many friends down in the boro im not far away .. this story really touched me .. i will def.. be praying for her from now on.. i appologize for not doin it sooner this story was very inspring.. we have lost a few ppl at our schoool in the past few years.. and i know what u all were going thru . i also thought one of my best friends were goin to pass away back in march or so .. someone i consider to be the closest thing to a brother .. i am just soo thanful that she is alright and have much faith that she will recover FULLY!!!.. god can do anything.. and this girl is a warrior.. her story is great she is beautiful.. and her family set a great example for everybody who read this.. it was liek watching a movie!!.. keep people close to you because they can be goneany second.. our school has ben there a good bit lately.. mcdaniels you are in my prayers..

God Bless You All!!

No thanks needed bhsol. Prayer is a very powerfull thing. I'm just glad that Jacqui is improving. I don't know the McDaniel family but they are in my prayers everyday. I should be the one saying thank you to Jacqui because reading about everything that she and her family has been through has brought me closer to my wife and kids. So heres a big THANK YOU out to you Jacqui. You have touched my life tremendously. GOD BLESS YOU and your family. thumb

Edited by baseball junkie

Good article.  One thing that is not clear, do doctors see a full recovery coming?  I always like it when doctors have to say things like "Miracle"

God has no limit to those who believe he has no limit.

Good news and still praying

825382763[/snapback]

I don't know if the doctors are expecting a full recovery, but how could she not recover with all the prayer she's gotten.

Jacqui still has a LONG road ahead of her towards recovery. Just because she's out of the hospital doesn't mean she's completely well. These time could actually be more emotional times than when they were in Atlanta because there aren't any doctors to help Jacqui. They have to help her by themselves. So weed need to pray for the whole family, that this situation won't be too stressful on them.