Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Altho I haven't posted on this thread before, I feel compelled to do so now. I have followed this story from the very begining, and let me tell you not a single day goes by that I don't say a prayer for this incredible young lady and her family.

Hang in there, for the road will get worse before it gets better. But remember, If God brings you to it, He will see you thru it. Our God is an AWESOME God! thumb

Love and Prayers coming your way from Mt. Pleasant.

I saw Jacqui at church on Sunday. It was pretty cool. I bet it gets frustrating though having a bunch of people come up to you just to talk. I'm sure she appreciates the prayers but just wants to go on living a normal life again.

ooooo, so you goto WOC, becuase that is where Jacqui went on Sunday. I wasnt there this weekend but i am EVERY other sunday. I have to know who you are so we can discuss coacht topics after school.

Keep praying for Jacqui.

I saw Jacqui at church on Sunday. It was pretty cool. I bet it gets frustrating though having a bunch of people come up to you just to talk. I'm sure she appreciates the prayers but just wants to go on living a normal life again.

825387133[/snapback]

ooooo, so you goto WOC, becuase that is where Jacqui went on Sunday. I wasnt there this weekend but i am EVERY other sunday. I have to know who you are so we can discuss coacht topics after school.

Keep praying for Jacqui.

825388277[/snapback]

ooooo, I go to WOC too. I go to the 8:30 service. Which one do you go too?