Prayers Highly Needed

bhsOL

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you have a chance, tomorrow night (Friday), the Warriors host their regular season finally at home against the Lavergne Wolverines at THOMAShawk stadium. It is senior night but more importantly our homecoming queen Jacqui McDaniel will finally be crowned queen. Since she was still in critical condition she was not able to be at the original homecoming court. So her and Dave will take the field together at half time and accept their homecoming king and queen crowns. Tomorrow night will be a memorable one.

That is so awesome to hear! I am so glad that she has recovered well. Fairview will continue to pray for her and her family.

God knows what He's doing and there's a rhyme and a reason for everything! It's really awesome to hear that she has been crowned Homecoming Queen. Unfortunatly, I'll be cheering on my own team, but best of luck Riverdale! I know how hard it is to watch someone get hurt...

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future.'"

Seems like He's gotten this one figured out...

I had a friend that had the same problem except he was in a car wreck, my best friends brother was driving i think that they were doing 140 or close to that he lost controll and sheared a telophone pole and flipped like 10 times. I know how it is to lose friends due to accidents and I hope and pray for all of you involved in this matter.

I was just looking at Jacqui's web site, and not even an hour ago, her Dad posted that Jacqui walked across their living room.

quoted from her website:

"Jacqui just walked across our living room floor!!!! No help just a spotter. Praise God it's a miracle, she just said, "Hey Dad, watch." And then she walked across the living room...

Thank you Lord. I give you all the glory!!!

Don"

Edited by bhsOL