Obion Co. Fans

CoachD33

I'm curious NWHOOP, do you get a certain percentage every time you mention your pre-game show on here? :unsure: .. Did you work that out with BIG BROTHER in the contract?? :huh: Folks at the game will have a golden opportunity to tune in to the local Covington station.. Folks who can't make the trip, well 104.9 will have score updates and reports for ya thumb YeS!! everyone will get a voice.. As for me, I'll be halfway there B) .. Isn't that a Bon Jovi song??

825340494[/snapback]

Bon Jovi sang "I'll Be There For You"...The Escape Club produced "I'll Be There."

I believe you're in Dyersburg Friday night for the big JCM/Dyersburg game that will be shown on WLJT Saturday night at 9:00 and Sunday at 3:00.

I don't know exactly where I saw it first, but it was somewhere.

By the way, I received many compliments on the job you and I did on the UT Martin/TN State game. I haven't watched it yet, but will this evening.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bon Jovi sang "I'll Be There For You"...The Escape Club produced "I'll Be There."

By the way, I received many compliments on the job you and I did on the UT Martin/TN State game.  I haven't watched it yet, but will this evening.

825340535[/snapback]

NO!! Now wait a minute Rick Dees, the part of the Bon Jovi song that I was making reference to in the previous post had to do with the part in the song where ole Jon would say, Woh, we're halfway there, Woh, oH! Livin' on a Prayer.. YeS!! that's the Bon Jovi music we've come to know.. from the 80's .. Remember 86' Rebel Fans!

Anyway, reply to NWHOOP, c'mon, you know yo wallet be gettin' fat with money on this show!! there's a TOn of money to be had in the field :huh: FullCourtPress in reference to updates for basketball, I DON"T KNOW B) No one has looked beyond football season yet.. SportsRadioTN, thanks to all for the compliments on the UTM game.. haven't done play by play in a while, because ,.. well .. you know :unsure:

SIDE NOTE ::: ROLEN BETTER GET HEALTHY QUICK!!, We'll only go as far as KLINE CAN TAKE US!!!! May the FORCE BE WITH US!! thumb

NO!! Now wait a minute Rick Dees, the part of the Bon Jovi song that I was making reference to in the previous post had to do with the part in the song where ole Jon would say, Woh, we're halfway there, Woh, oH! Livin' on a Prayer.. YeS!! that's the Bon Jovi music we've come to know.. from the 80's .. Remember 86' Rebel Fans!

Anyway, reply to NWHOOP, c'mon, you know yo wallet be gettin' fat with money on this show!! there's a TOn of money to be had in the field :huh:  FullCourtPress in reference to updates for basketball, I DON"T KNOW B)  No one has looked beyond football season yet..  SportsRadioTN, thanks to all for the compliments on the UTM game.. haven't done play by play in a while, because ,.. well ..  you know  :unsure:

SIDE NOTE ::: ROLEN BETTER GET HEALTHY QUICK!!, We'll only go as far as KLINE CAN TAKE US!!!!  May the FORCE BE WITH US!! thumb

825340556[/snapback]

Yes, the song "Livin' On A Prayer" does have the line "...halfway there" but, in reference to what you wrote it does not include "I'll be halfway there." For more information about Rick Dees please go to rick.com. You may win a prize.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Now we're quoting Bon Jovi on this post! :) .... By the way, good job to you two guys on the UTM-TSU game. .... Should we sing "The Boys Are Back In Town" or quote that line from Smokey And The Bandit: "The Bandit and the Snowman. Together again. Like Fred and Ginger. And Lester and Earl." ?!?!? :) .... Also, just kidding about the late-night stuff earlier. I hate working late, too. But, admit it, "WQAK-QAK" is just a little kinda sorta funny, huh????

Well NWHOOP, thanks for the compliment in the previous post , to respond as to what is going on with everything else, you began this post(it seems like a loooong time ago) by telling folks when and where to pick up play by play on the radio dial.

And that's one of the good things about this site, informing the folks on where they can find local teams on a particular date. :D This site also serves the purpose of each person giving their opinion on any given subject. As it relates to the matter at hand, whether they like a particular format or not, this forum has let people voice their likes or dislikes concerning this situation.. We've seen the saga unfold over the weeks with various rumors floating around as to why things are happening and what could possibly happen later on. :o Mine is a position of employee trying to do the best job possible as I've tried to do in this field for the past 12 years or so. Our friends in middle & east Tennessee as well as the southwest portion of the state have probably been entertained by this post :o

Well NWHOOP, thanks for the compliment in the previous post , to respond as to what is going on with everything else, you began this post(it seems like a loooong time ago) by telling folks when and where to pick up play by play on the radio dial.

And that's one of the good things about this site, informing the folks on where they can find local teams on a particular date. B) This site also serves the purpose of each person giving their opinion on any given subject.  As it relates to the matter at hand, whether they like a particular format or not, this forum has let people voice their likes or dislikes concerning this situation.. We've seen the saga unfold over the weeks with various rumors floating around as to why things are happening and what could possibly happen later on.  :o  Mine is a position of employee trying to do the best job possible as I've tried to do in this field for the past 12 years or so.  Our friends in middle & east Tennessee as well as the southwest portion of the state have probably been entertained by this post B)

825341868[/snapback]

Well said my fellow fan of the crimson feathered ones!

And that's one of the good things about this site, informing the folks on where they can find local teams on a particular date. :o This site also serves the purpose of each person giving their opinion on any given subject.  As it relates to the matter at hand, whether they like a particular format or not, this forum has let people voice their likes or dislikes concerning this situation.. We've seen the saga unfold over the weeks with various rumors floating around as to why things are happening and what could possibly happen later on.  B)  Mine is a position of employee trying to do the best job possible as I've tried to do in this field for the past 12 years or so.  Our friends in middle & east Tennessee as well as the southwest portion of the state have probably been entertained by this post B)

825341868[/snapback]

You have done a good job at this for a long time, redbird, and continue to do well, in the situation you are in. The thing I would have to say is that as this thread has continued to grow, and people have stated their opinions, on both sides, it has stayed for the most part at an adult level, with both sides giving opinions which I think they strongly believe in. And while alot of Rebel fans are upset with the change, they have on here been on subject. This just goes to show something I have said for many years, Rebel fans are some of the best high school sports fans anywhere. And while this has been like "Bad Medicine"...(another Bon Jovi song), for Rebel fans, and Red Devil fans, they have not been out of line on here. And for all involved, that's a good thing. B)

GO REBELS!!!!!!

Edited by VOREBS

Everyone involved in this situation as it pertains to coverage either has kids that play sports or has some type of association with the programs :) .. So I can understand where the folks who are loyal to their repsective schools are coming from.. I, again in all honesty, don't know what will happen in the future as many people have approached me and asked what is going to happen.. :)

It's one of those wait and see situations.. Stay tuned, Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channell B)